Stapleton is a dope

Old July 13th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Stapleton is a dope

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...ent-yet_183778

Notice how Stapleton tries to sell the team's entire marketing value on
Caveman's frivolous wins, but nowhere in the article does he acknowledge
that the GEICO neanderthal is going to be riding for Sky next year,
essentially making his entire marketing pitch a fraud...sort of like how
he hired the Freiburg doctors to manage T-Mobile's internal doping
program, only to be later implicated as the ringleaders of an organized
blood doping clinic.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/four...-t-mobile-ring

**** everyone in this sport,

Magilla

Old July 13th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 13/07/2011 21:18, MagillaGorilla wrote:

**** everyone in this sport,

You can't mean everyone, I mean surely not the saintly Pat McQuaid as well...
I'm shocked.

Old July 13th 11, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

--

McQualude is a massive dick. In fact, he's such a big dick that Anna Hansen
can't even fit him in her long-term parking garage mouth.

Magilla

if it was dope Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT Racing 8 July 30th 09 04:47 PM
What is Stapleton suggesting? Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 0 July 8th 07 03:39 AM
So we ALL dope. Get over it. Froid Landis Racing 0 August 6th 06 05:19 PM
They all dope, and I won. Froid Racing 0 August 1st 06 03:06 PM
Paging Bill Stapleton & Lance B. Lafferty Racing 0 September 26th 05 02:21 PM