Voeckler is a bad habit.

Old July 16th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

Default Voeckler is a bad habit.

Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

--
Old Fritz
Old July 16th 11, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 16/07/2011 18:22, Frederick the Great wrote:
Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.

Old July 16th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.

I suppose you're responsible for Pereiro too
Old July 16th 11, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Frederick the Great wrote:
Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

Perhaps LANCE sms'ed Ferrari's cellphone number to Voeckler.

Old July 16th 11, 11:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

atriage wrote:
I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.

I suppose you're responsible for Pereiro too

Yeah they were a job lot.

Old July 16th 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Frederick the Great wrote:

Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

--
Old Fritz

Voeckler's a faggot and he will be outed when the grade in the road
steepens. Anybody who rides a yellow rig because you're the interim
leader in the Tour is a gaylord.

He may as well move to San Francisco and ride for United Healthcare next
year.

Magilla

A bad habit? CircusPassion Unicycling 3 January 29th 08 12:16 PM
There and Back Again (The Habit) Mikefule Unicycling 6 November 15th 06 11:17 AM
There and Back Again (The Habit) Mikefule Unicycling 0 November 12th 06 09:40 PM
Curse of the Wheel Habit Mikefule Unicycling 14 March 29th 06 11:29 PM
Unicycling habit: effect on your biking? steveyo Unicycling 31 October 14th 05 03:02 PM