What surprise me is all the jealousy

Old January 13th 13, 10:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default What surprise me is all the jealousy

Frederick the wrote:
In article ,
Ningi wrote:
On 12/01/2013 05:05, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article ,
atriage wrote:

On 11/01/2013 18:40, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
It seems to me //nobody cares

Just shut the **** up moron.

Another vote for forcibly suppressing other viewpoints.

Being wrong is not a viewpoint. It's just being wrong.

The viewpoint that atriage tries to suppress
has not been proven wrong.
By implication you advocate forcibly suppressing
viewpoints that you label wrong.

What "force" would that be then? I didn't realise force could be levered via Usenet. You must have been smoking too much of the local weed, something Lance lovers are prone to these days to console themselves now that their hero has been revealed as a lying douchebag who cheated his way to fame, glory and the undying admiration of the gullible.

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Old January 13th 13, 09:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article om,
"atriage" wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
atriage wrote:

On 11/01/2013 18:40, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
It seems to me //nobody cares

Just shut the **** up moron.

Another vote for forcibly suppressing other viewpoints.

Being wrong is not a viewpoint. It's just being wrong.

The viewpoint that atriage tries to suppress
has not been proven wrong.
By implication you advocate forcibly suppressing
viewpoints that you label wrong.

What "force" would that be then? I didn't realise force could be levered via Usenet. You must have been smoking too much of the local weed, something Lance lovers are prone to these days to console themselves now that their hero has been revealed as a lying douchebag who cheated his way to fame, glory and the undying admiration of the gullible.

You dodge the matter. You want to forcibly suppress some viewpoints.

--
Old Fritz
Old January 13th 13, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_8_]

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
In ,
wrote:
On 12/01/2013 05:05, Frederick the Great wrote:
In web.com,
wrote:

On 11/01/2013 18:40, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
It seems to me //nobody cares

Just shut the **** up moron.

Another vote for forcibly suppressing other viewpoints.

Being wrong is not a viewpoint. It's just being wrong.
The viewpoint that atriage tries to suppress
has not been proven wrong.
By implication you advocate forcibly suppressing
viewpoints that you label wrong.

What "force" would that be then? I didn't realise force could be levered via Usenet. You must have been smoking too much of the local weed, something Lance lovers are prone to these days to console themselves now that their hero has been revealed as a lying douchebag who cheated his way to fame, glory and the undying admiration of the gullible.

You dodge the matter. You want to forcibly suppress some viewpoints.

Ok, post your address and I'll come round with an axe.
Old January 14th 13, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article om,
atriage wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

On 11/01/2013 18:40, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
It seems to me //nobody cares

Just shut the **** up moron.

Another vote for forcibly suppressing other viewpoints.

Being wrong is not a viewpoint. It's just being wrong.
The viewpoint that atriage tries to suppress
has not been proven wrong.
By implication you advocate forcibly suppressing
viewpoints that you label wrong.

What "force" would that be then? I didn't realise force could be levered via Usenet. You must have been smoking too much of the local weed, something Lance lovers are prone to these days to console themselves now that their hero has been revealed as a lying douchebag who cheated his way to fame, glory and the undying admiration of the gullible.

You dodge the matter. You want to forcibly suppress some viewpoints.

Ok, post your address and I'll come round with an axe.

You make my case for me, bullyboy.

--
Old Fritz
Old January 14th 13, 09:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_8_]

On 14/01/2013 01:30, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

You're just too dim to get it huh?
Old January 16th 13, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If that were the case you would not debate with me.
But you continue because you are not here to debate,
you are here to abuse holders of viewpoints that
do not reconcile with yours and attempt to shout
them down.

--
Old Fritz
Old January 17th 13, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_9_]

On 16/01/2013 00:08, Frederick the Great wrote:

wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Hah, you thought you'd got the last word in this thread huh MikeyBoi? I
waited just long enough for you to raise your hopes. It's the mean
sadistic streak in me that does it.
Old January 17th 13, 09:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Tell us more about your mean, sadistic streak.

--
Michael Press
Old January 17th 13, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_9_]

On 17/01/2013 21:13, Michael Press wrote:

wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Tell us //SLAP

No last word for you faggot-boi.
Old January 21st 13, 01:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

wrote:

On 13/01/2013 21:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
In raweb.com,
wrote:

Frederick the wrote:
wrote:

[...]

That is okay. Tell us more about your mean,
sadistic streak and have the last word.

--
Old Fritz