Worst recall ever - Exploding Balls Syndrome

Old July 16th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Worst recall ever - Exploding Balls Syndrome

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...s-cream_166260

Reminds me of the time I mixed up Preparation H and the toothpaste

The Dr's couldn't understand a word I was saying as I pointed
feverishly at my ass.
Old July 16th 11, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Jul 16, 6:17*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...roduct-recall-...

Reminds me of the time I mixed up Preparation H and the toothpaste

The Dr's *couldn't understand a word I was saying as I pointed
feverishly at my ass.

"Product Recall: Rapha recalls chamois cream

* By Fritz Callee
* Published Apr 1st 2011 12:01 AM UTC — Updated Apr 1st 2011 1:21
PM UTC"

There's a clue there somewhere. Twice.
Old July 16th 11, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 16/07/2011 18:42, thirty-six wrote:
On Jul 16, 6:17 pm, Anton wrote:
http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...roduct-recall-...

Reminds me of the time I mixed up Preparation H and the toothpaste

The Dr's couldn't understand a word I was saying as I pointed
feverishly at my ass.

"Product Recall: Rapha recalls chamois cream

* By Fritz Callee
* Published Apr 1st 2011 12:01 AM UTC — Updated Apr 1st 2011 1:21
PM UTC"

There's a clue there somewhere. Twice.

Yeah but whether the clues are big enough for Mr Lame Brain Berlin to get them
remains to be seen.

Old July 16th 11, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

have some fun dumbass - life's short

Old July 16th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frederick the Great

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

have some fun dumbass -

Do not need your permission or suggestion.
The injunction can go back right where you
got it from.

life's short

The Old Philosopher.

--
Old Fritz
Old July 16th 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 16, 4:05*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:
In article
,
*Anton Berlin wrote:

have some fun dumbass -

Do not need your permission or suggestion.
The injunction can go back right where you
got it from.

life's short

The Old Philosopher.

Three Philosopers is a great beer.

Old July 17th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Anton Berlin wrote:

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/...s-cream_166260

Reminds me of the time I mixed up Preparation H and the toothpaste

The Dr's couldn't understand a word I was saying as I pointed
feverishly at my ass.

Time for ****a-dick to eat another 'cut of meat.'

Magilla