Xmas Lights

Old December 4th 04, 10:52 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default Xmas Lights

I lead a Xmas lights ride last night around some of the log cabins in
Medford Lakes. We even road some trail to get there. Everyone
decorated their bikes and themselves. I zip tied a santa hat to my
helmet, provided xmas tunes through an ipod and speakers attached to my
camelbak, and lit up retrobike.

http://tinyurl.com/5726q

It was actually a lot of fun, even if it was half road / half trail.
Some of the lights along the lakes were pretty cool, but the pictures
didn't come out right.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 5th 04, 04:10 AM
arlo

Ride-A-Lot wrote in
:

It was actually a lot of fun, even if it was half road / half trail.
Some of the lights along the lakes were pretty cool, but the pictures
didn't come out right.

Looks like a good time for sure!
Old December 15th 04, 01:32 AM
Gwood

But where's the snow ???

Old December 15th 04, 01:47 AM
Ride-A-Lot

Gwood wrote:
But where's the snow ???

This is Philly. That's asking way too much of this dirty old town. We
get all the grey without the white.

We're doing another xmas lights ride on Saturday. This time we'll have
a bob trailer with a kickass sound system as we ride through Haddonfield
(a rich stuffy waspy neighborhood). It's sure to get Buffy and Biff all
worked up! "Oh, those dirty mountain bikers are making such a ruckous".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old December 15th 04, 02:00 AM
small change

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Gwood wrote:
But where's the snow ???

This is Philly. That's asking way too much of this dirty old town.
We get all the grey without the white.

We're doing another xmas lights ride on Saturday. This time we'll
have a bob trailer with a kickass sound system as we ride through
Haddonfield (a rich stuffy waspy neighborhood). It's sure to get
Buffy and Biff all worked up! "Oh, those dirty mountain bikers are
making such a ruckous".

that sounds like fun, ;-)

penny

Old December 15th 04, 03:53 AM
David

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Gwood wrote:

But where's the snow ???

This is Philly. That's asking way too much of this dirty old town. We
get all the grey without the white.

I haven't heard that in quite sometime! Funny ****!

Dave

Bleedin' lights :-( Cateye HL-RC230 Fred Fragger Mountain Biking 4 October 2nd 04 01:19 PM
I will treat red lights and stop signs like yield signs Willy West Social Issues 8 August 12th 04 05:06 PM
Break lights turn lights and handle bar lights Truepurple Techniques 30 November 17th 03 05:02 AM
Lights Just zis Guy, you know? UK 1 October 23rd 03 01:25 PM
Bikes Running Red Lights Andrew Swan Australia 78 September 17th 03 02:45 AM