a question about 'bent sizing (Vision Saber R65)

Old August 23rd 05, 07:07 PM
big D

Default a question about 'bent sizing (Vision Saber R65)

Hi,

Does anyone know if this bicyle can accomodate a person that is 6'4"
or, for that matter, how adjustable it is? It would probably need a new
chain? My current ride is an upright road bike with a 61cm frame, and
that's a good fit for me. I don't know much about recumbents, but my
back is starting to give me problems, so I've been thinking about
switching to a recumbent for a while.

A buddy of mine is holding onto this Vision Saber R65 bike for me, but
they are both accross the country, so I can't just try it out. I am
thinking about sending him the money because the price seems right, and
I know he takes care of his stuff, but it would be nice if it would
actually fit me. He is quite a bit shorter than me, though. What do you
think? You can post answers here or mail me at d_pavlica at yahoo dot
com.

I appreciate any help and suggestions!

a question about 'bent sizing (Vision Saber R65) big D Recumbent Biking 0 August 23rd 05 07:07 PM
recumbents suck EVsolutions Recumbent Biking 30 September 10th 04 06:56 AM
Wheel and arm bent Roja Doja UK 40 August 13th 04 10:01 AM
newbie kid bent question Joshua Goldberg Recumbent Biking 4 July 14th 03 10:40 PM