Snow Pack at Higher Elevations

Old June 2nd 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
tcd

Default Snow Pack at Higher Elevations

Hey All, I'm scheduled to hit the Colorado Trail at Waterton Canyon
outside of Denver the first of July. From there I'm planning to spend
the next two weeks riding the full 500 miles to Durango. I've got
everything dialed in, but have started to worry about the snow pack at
higher elevations. I hear that Colorado has gotten a tremendous
amount of snow this year, which has caused some things to be closed.
Has anyone navigated these areas in the past few weeks? How is
passage looking? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TD