Pro tour teams

Old August 22nd 05, 11:40 AM
peacock suit

Default Pro tour teams

Hello could anyone help me find out postal addresses for teams involved in
the pro tour.

Thanks in advance

Old August 22nd 05, 12:35 PM
Simon Brooke

in message , peacock suit
') wrote:

Hello could anyone help me find out postal addresses for teams involved
in the pro tour.

Thanks in advance

Try checking their websites?

'there are no solutions, only precipitates'

Old August 22nd 05, 01:07 PM
Jan

peacock suit wrote:
Hello could anyone help me find out postal addresses for teams
involved in the pro tour.

Thanks in advance

er.. Google is your friend :-)

Jan

Old August 22nd 05, 01:54 PM
peacock suit

Tried google, and found websites could not find any postal addresses, most
of the sites are in Italian French Etc.

I remember one of the magazines gave a list of postal addresses a while back

Any help would be welcome.

Old August 22nd 05, 02:02 PM
hegs

"peacock suit" wrote in message
news
Hello could anyone help me find out postal addresses for teams involved in
the pro tour.

Thanks in advance

Hey feller
Try this...... http://www.uci.ch/uciroot/wspage.asp...t%20team&l=eng