Varna is vaporware!

Old September 13th 05, 09:28 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Varna is vaporware!

wrote in message
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:47:32 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

The irony must be dripping off eddieboy's recessed chin.

fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old September 13th 05, 11:24 AM
Dave Larrington

Also sprach Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic :
Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike but
slower than a NoCom.

If one were to take the fairing off the Varna Diablo II, it wouldn't be
capable of movement at all.

The sixth student said, "I ride my bicycle because I want people to
look up to me and say 'Wow! He looks really good up there!' The
teacher replied: 'Go away, Fabrizio!'"

Old September 13th 05, 11:36 AM
Dave Larrington

Also sprach Jeff Wills :
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic wrote:
wrote:
[Varna] Must be very slow; never mentioned here.

Yes, 81.00 mph/130.36 kph is very slow! [1]

[1] See http://www.ihpva.org/hpva/hpvarec7.html#nom01.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

And the unofficial record for the fastest *crash* in an HPV:
http://www.ohpv.org/albums/bm2003/at.../photo_10.html

Fastest /unpaced/ crash. In 1952, one Jose Meiffert, trying to increase his
record of 109.1 mph on a dilapidated track crashed at almost 90 mph,
tumbling and skidding for over 115 metres and coming to rest "a quivering
mass of flesh". He survived the five fractures in his skull and what must
have been a very severe case of gravel rash by recuperating for 10 years in
a Trappist Monastery. He resumed his record breaking career in 1962 riding
behind a Mercedes-Benz race car to attain 127.243 mph on an upright bike
equiped with a 225 inch gear. In his pocket he carried the following note:
"In case of fatal accident, I beg of the spectators not to feel sorry for
me. I am a poor man, an orphan since the age of eleven, and I have suffered
much. Death holds no terror for me. This record attempt is my way of
expressing myself. If the doctor's can do no more for me, please bury me by
the side of the road where I have fallen."

Old September 13th 05, 11:55 PM
Edward Dolan

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike [1] but slower
than a NoCom.

[1] My spell checker wants to change "ReBike" to "Rebuke" -
hmmm...

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell
why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

The Mr. Earl Russell who is always threatening to "kick my butt"?
(Hi Earl)

[...]

If you have a name like Earl, you do not need any other names.

Your banter with this moron was the low point of ARBR. "Hi Earl" indeed! We
do not want that imbecile back here with his one liner remarks about going
fast on his stupid bike. It must have been your good deed for the day to
humor him, but the rest of the group had to suffer as a result. Try not to
be such an idiot yourself, why don't you?

Old September 14th 05, 10:15 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 03:28:19 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Nothing but idiotic banter. Way to go Tom. Take this newsgroup to hell why
don't you? No one here but us cronies! Maybe Earl could return with his
idiotic comments too.

The irony must be dripping off eddieboy's recessed chin.

fdlagjaesgtp4epsadvdsajvadsvadjvdxzjvodjvof
adsgvogjvoasjcaoivor6udfda0tvuojdxvosdotvfl

Ahhh, another of eddieboy's most brilliant comments., It sure lays
waste to his usually self-aggrandizement.

jim

Old September 14th 05, 10:17 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:55:09 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Your banter with this moron was the low point of ARBR. "Hi Earl" indeed! We
do not want that imbecile back here with his one liner remarks about going
fast on his stupid bike. It must have been your good deed for the day to
humor him, but the rest of the group had to suffer as a result. Try not to
be such an idiot yourself, why don't you?

The irony of the insufferable calling someone else the same drips off
eddieboy's recessed brown and chin.

jim

Old September 17th 05, 02:08 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Mark Leuck wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Hmmm. I guess it really **IS** faster than a Re-Bike or a No-Com!
Nice to get some real perspective!

Nice to see the fabled No-Com in the same category as Re-Bike eh?

I do not believe either bicycle has a hyphen in the name, though both
have an internal capital letter. I suspect if one took the fairing off
a Varna Diablo II it would still be faster than a ReBike but
slower than a NoCom.

If one were to take the fairing off the Varna Diablo II, it wouldn't be
capable of movement at all.

Here is a bike; the "Naked Diablo" [1], that Sam Whittingham built that
duplicates the riding position of the Varna Diablo. I would be
extremely surprised if the "Naked Diablo" was faster than the Velokraft
NoCom.

[1] http://www.fortebikes.com/images/gallery/BENTS.JPG.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley
"Abnormal would be a mountain lion speaking English." - M.V.