[PING OR RIDERS] Wanna Ride or Host? I'll be there...

Old February 11th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Default [PING OR RIDERS] Wanna Ride or Host? I'll be there...

I've decided I've had enough of below zero weather and have decided to
pack up and move to sunny California where you can actually MUni/Street
all year long (and play disc golf & surf)! I'm so excited and I will be
taking the LONG way to Huntington Beach where I'll be moving in with
some friends.

I left (Thursday, Feb. 8th) and will go from Minneapolis to Seattle,
then head down the coast to LA. Along the way I will be stopping at
different cities along the way and it's probably going to take me a
month or so to finally get "home".

I am looking for people I can visit and ride with (MUni or
Street/Trials) along my way and/or if possible spend a night (or two)
with them. Please let me know if you're interested. These are rough
estimates (give or take a day or two) as I'm still planning my trip and
route, but I plan to be in Oregon on the 19th or so and for sure want
to stop in Portland for a couple days and then I'll probably take the
coast down the rest of the way (heard it's really nice). I'm willing to
take detours if it's out of my way though. No set plans and I'm pretty
flexible. Will spend at least a week or more traveling thru Oregon.

I'd also like suggestions/tips on places I should make sure I stop at
or see and do. Please post here or email me at .
You can call me if you want too at 612-240-8786, sometimes that's
faster and more convinent. Don't know how much I'll have internet
access over the next couple days. Thanks.

Jamey
__________________

--
unicycle6869

Jamey (formaly tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the
morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day!"~Frank
Sinatra
unicycle6869's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Old February 15th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

New dates....I am now thinking I'll be in Oregon around the 22nd or so
and proably spend a week till I make it to CA. If you live anywhere in
Oregon and want to ride and/or could host me please let me know.

Peace & Love

Old February 15th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

unicycle6869 wrote:
Bump?

I'll be hanging out downtown most likely, if you can get to Pioneer
square it's a great place to ride, and Reed College has a Juggling
night (and unicycling) every Wednesday from 7PM to 9PM it's pretty
cool, I wouldn't be able to host sorry there is a nice Shilo Inn a few
blocks from my house thats affordable to stay in for a few weeks. I can
email you the information if you want.

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*$683.31
*Freeride Seat with shipping will cost: *$64.84
*GB4 Handle with shipping will cost:* $64.95
*______________________________________
**Total cost for stuff: *$814.15* Current Progress *697.00*/*814.15''
(http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle)
Ducttape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12006

Old February 15th 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Ducttape wrote:
I'll be hanging out downtown most likely, if you can get to Pioneer
square it's a great place to ride, and Reed College has a Juggling
night (and unicycling) every Wednesday from 7PM to 9PM it's pretty
cool, I wouldn't be able to host sorry there is a nice Shilo Inn a few
blocks from my house thats affordable to stay in for a few weeks. I can
email you the information if you want.

That Pioneer square looks like so much fun. I cant wait till I can
drive, ill be there in a heartbeat.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old February 15th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Thanks for the info ducttape! I might try and make it Wednesday
night...where would I find it? Also if you could PM me info about the
Shilo Inn that'd be great! Thanks.

Old February 15th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Jerrick wrote:
That Pioneer square looks like so much fun. I cant wait till I can
drive, ill be there in a heartbeat.

It's most fun when It's crowded it seems too big when it's empty.....

Old February 15th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

unicycle6869 wrote:
Thanks for the info ducttape! I might try and make it Wednesday
night...where would I find it? Also if you could PM me info about the
Shilo Inn that'd be great! Thanks.

will do, I'll get the info to you ASAP(as in as soon as i finish typing
it)

Old February 15th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

I suppose people might want some more info about me if they don't know
me. You can check out my myspace account 'here'
(http://www.myspace.com/unicycle6869) or couchsurfing acccount
'=0&view=detail&sid=72860796507315924631a6b5a0852a 57\"]here'
(http://couchsurfing.com/mapsurf.html?SEARCH[skip) to get the feel for
who I am. You can bet I know pretty much any unicyclist from MN and am
good friends with many of them plus many others from around the world.
I'm 27 years old , been unicycling for 17 of them, and from
Minneapolis, MN (lived there my whole life) and am on my way to sunny
Huntington Beach, CA where I'll live for a year or two or whenever I
don't like it anymore. I did go to MOAB for the first time last year
and loved it and will for sure be going this year. You might remember
seeing a super tall MUni or tall guy and that was probably me! I've
also been to every NAUCC and UNICON since 1993.

Old February 15th 07, 06:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

unicycle6869 wrote:
[...]

all I know is that I have to let my mom know that you'll be in town and
I may be riding with you in the next week,that is if i want to even
have a chance of riding with you this coming week. You most likely will
be meeting my mom(or dad, depends on who is closer after school).