Anybody in Hong Kong?

Old April 21st 04, 10:37 AM
one wheeled stallion

Default Anybody in Hong Kong?

Sorry gonna dump this in here, as I'm leaving HK tomorrow and I want all
possible candidates to see it!

Are there are any unicyclists in HK who would wanna meet up for a ride?
I am in Sheung Shui. I know this is probably futile as I've left it so
late, but PM me!

Cheers,
James

--
one wheeled stallion - Guerilla Unicyclist

OWS
"i say mjoenie
coker is kouker" -Gild.
one wheeled stallion's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4832

Old April 21st 04, 11:41 PM
johnfoss

Unicycling Society of Hong Kong:

http://tinyurl.com/2juu8

This information may be outdated, and Steve Dressler is in and out of
the country, so he may not be around. I won't post his email addresses
here, but if you want them send me a regular email at the address below!

--
johnfoss - Walkin' on the edge

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Hey, could I have some of that spinach? I need to get this pork rind
taste out of my mouth." -- Ryan Atkins to Kris Holm, on the way back
from Moab after sampling some of my pork rinds. They grossed out the
whole van!

Old April 21st 04, 11:47 PM
johnfoss

Another one:

http://www.hkcrystal.com/unicycling/

This one looks up to date!

Old April 22nd 04, 02:32 AM
one wheeled stallion

Oh man! I wish I'd posted as soon as I got here! Damnit, but at least
I'll know for next time! Thanks a lot John :-)