OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

Old March 29th 08, 12:38 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The SPAMMER, Rear-ended

On Mar 28, 5:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 28, 10:39 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Little Meow" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:uKKdnYZdwNH8X3banZ2dnUVZ_hmtnZ2d@prairiewave .com:

"Little Meow" wrote in message
JimmyMac wrote in
:

On Mar 25, 7:20 pm, CowPunk wrote:
On Mar 25, 3:07 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Dear SPAMWARD,

I'm really starting to feel sorry for you. It's not a pretty sight
from out here, to watch you post and then reply to your own post...
Please see a doctor. Soon.

CowPunk

For Ed to seek professional help, it would be necessary for him to
first recognize that he has a problem and is in need of help. This
recognition will never happen. The more I read of Dolan's trash,
the more I become convinced that he is genuinely mentally ill ...
pitiful really. Just like there comes a time when the keys have to
be taken from a driver, I wish someone would confiscate his
computer. Then at least his problem wouldn't be imposed on others.

Ed is here to enjoy the fellowship of the USENET community.

What fellowship? You are kidding of course!

The fellowship that draws you to reach out to the various
froups that you may enjoy some form of human contact.
You lash out to keep people at a distance because you
are afraid to love.

I WANT to keep people at a distance. People are a pain in the ass. Anyone
who thinks there is any "fellowship" on Usenet is plain nuts. Usenet is a
zoo which you prove with your every message.

He is ready to offer his pearls of wisdom to any who ask.

My pearls of wisdom are proffered whether asked for or not.

Some time ago he offered his opinions about "big black negros",
rape, fornication, and masturbation.

That is strictly for LM. She is a whore and a foulmouthed slut and
deserves only the best.

Your come-ons need work. I'm not going let you take me out on
a date-rape.

You do not seem to understand that I hate your ****ing guts. Why? Because
you came into the world by virtue of your sex with the potential to be
like
Our Blessed Lady. Instead you chose to become like the Whore of Babylon.

Little Meow is a slut and a whore and her only desire in life
is to be raped by a big black Negro.

Please don't show up at my door in black-face!

I wonder if perhaps your own father did not molest and rape you when you
were a child. You might want to see a psychoanalyst to find out if you
have
not repressed the memory of it. Even though you no doubt come from a long
line of trash people, you might still have risen above your lowly station
in
life if you had not been a **** doll for your father. Well, those are the
breaks. Wallow in the mud like the pig that you are and enjoy it if you
can.

The Queen of Denial (that woudl be Dolan) wrote "I am NOT vulgar and
crude." Just how much more vulgar and crude need he become before
even he recognizes that he is what he is ... crude and vulgar??? The
conundrum continues.

LM is unusual for a female, even on Usenet. She wants to mix it up with men
on our terms. This is a huge mistake. All men are beasts and women are well
advised to stay out of our pens.

Please don't lump all men in your pen. You do us an injustice. As
for LM, she's doing just fine to keep you corralled where you
belong.sw

I have the intelligence and rigor of mind to be as crude and vulgar as
anyone in the world - and so I will when the occasion calls for it.

and, the complete lack of common sense to be anthing but proud of your
crude and vulgar demeanor.

The fact
is there have never been any gentlemen on these newsgroups. It seems that
cyclists, at least those that post to Usenet, are all slobs. So be it. I can
be a Great Slob just as easily as I can be a Great Saint.

You can't be both and you have lost you alleged "saintliness" in but a
single thread with your boorish conduct ... HEAD Dolan - Order of
Perpetual SLOBS ! No one need apply for admission as you will be
unable to meet the substandard prerequisites.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 29th 08, 12:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 11:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

No worries there as that would be assault with a DEAD weapon, besides
he likes boys particularly one named Vandeman.

McNamara is a god damn ****ing asshole! He always has been and he always
will be.

With nothing more that a tongue-in-cheek innuendo, I apparently struck
a nerve. Dolan should not skip his anger management sessions.

Your sexual innuendos deserve to be put front and center and that is where
they are going from now on. Your posts will no longer be buried in long
threads that go nowhere. You will not like my subject headings. Consider
yourself warned!

He associates with a big fat ugly Chinaman by the name of Ed Gin -
the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR

Dolan just can't stop talking about a guy long gone from ARBR. Guess
he has the same undying affection for the man that he does for
Vandeman. If I still had an association with Ed Gin, as erroneously
alleged, I would do my best to see that Dolan's fantasies were
fulfilled and get the two of them both back together again here on
ARBR.

and McNamara was his willing
accomplice. He brought trash to this group because he is trash himself.

With bated breath, I anxiously await Dolan's proof, but he can't
produce what isn't available and his regurgitated repetition of an
assertion makes it no more valid or true than was the initial
fallacious utterance, but hey ... I won't discourage him from making
an ass of himself. No one does it better than HEAD Doaln the GRATE!.

Ed Gin and Jim McNamara - two of a kind. Both criminals who are into sexual
innuendo.

McNamara tells us that he is married but apparently his wife has grown
fat
and ugly as his mind is now on ****ing young boys. A pederast like
McNamara
is a sad case indeed. No young boy would want to have sex with a
sexagenarian like him.

I now believe that McNamara and Ed Gin were into ****ing one another.
They
no doubt had a lover's spat and both behaved as would a husband and wife.
McNamara played the role of wife of course as witness all his eternal
whining, a hallmark of the female sex.

I believe McNamara will have no luck with young boys, but there is the
possibility of ****ing LM (Little Meow of RBM) as she is a slut and a
whore
and would probably accommodate you for not much money. Be sure to wear
protection as she is terribly diseased in her ****. Just don't tell your
poor long-suffering wife about your hidden lusts, that is the main thing.
They don't like to play second fiddle to dirty old men.

This ignoble, libelous outburst paints a revealing portrait of a man
on the brink of faltering rationality. With impunity, and no fear of
reprisal, only sociopaths and psychopaths regard themselves as exempt
from repercussion. In reality, we are all responsible and accountable
for our actions. I can't help but wonder if the self-proclaimed
"great one" even paused to consider just how GREAT a mistake he has
publicly made here. I will be gracious enough to cut this doddering
old dolt some slack in the comforting knowledge that Ed Dolan will not
be taken seriously since he has long since proven himself to be
lacking in credibility. Nonetheless, I am formally putting Ed Dolan
on notice. He has crossed the line this time with his slanderous and
very serious accusation of pederasty. Should he persist, I will be
forced to entertain the very real possibility of contacting an
attorney to explore my options for defamation of character. The
burden of proof rests with the accuser and Ed could very well earn his
opportunity to attempt to corroborate his vile allegation in a court
of law. Dolan raves and rants about his "saintliness" and yet he
deliberately subverted his self-anointed stature, with this
unsubstantiated, contemptible assertion. What little respect I once
had for the man, was forever vaporized with Dolan's latest vile and
condemnable post. I am convinced at this juncture that Ed Dolan is
mentally ill. - Jim McNamara

"With nothing more that a tongue-in-cheek innuendo, I apparently struck
a nerve. Dolan [McNamara] should not skip his anger management sessions." -
Ed Dolan

Thanks for the good laugh! I thought you were no longer capable of amusing
me, but you proved me wrong yet once again.

The fact remains that you are an asshole of the first rank. You resort to
sexual innuendo at your peril. I have all the time in the world to make you
out anything I want. I will make innuendos about you that you can't even
imagine. I will out-Gin Ed Gin where you are concerned. I assure you that
any more sexual innuendo from you will be returned with interest and it will
have its own subject headings as well. Pederasty does not even began to
cover what I can say about you.

In the meantime, stop thinking about ****ing young boys. That is illegal and
you will go to prison for it where you will be an outcast among your fellow
prisoners. You would not last long in prison in any event unless you allowed
yourself to become someone's bitch.

By the way, anyone on these newsgroups think McNamara is showing his posts
full of sexual innuendo to his long-suffering wife. If not, why not? I send
my posts to everyone I know.

You have aptly demonstrated that you are a pathological egomaniac who
will not be encumbered or restrained by social mores. The only issue
I have with that is when you make your problem my problem and now you
have. Not only have I showed my wife my posts, but I have showed here
your replies and I am at the moment doing my utmost to persuade her
that I should give you another chance before initiating a lawsuit and
this is from a woman who is beginning her internship as a therapist.
From that, you can assume that you that it was unwise to refer to her
husband as a pederast or to refer to her as fat and ugly. Now I could
care less if you call me an asshole. I'm OK with that and write that
off as just an opinion. I'll even let your miserabel attempt to
provoke me with the fat and ugly remark regarding my wife, but should
you persist with charges of sodomy or pederasty ... well, lets just
say that you have been fairly forewarned.

Jim McNamara

Old March 29th 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 3:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

dolan, I told you to commit sucide, now go and do it.

You first!

Old March 29th 08, 03:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
LM is unusual for a female, even on Usenet. She wants to mix it up with
men
on our terms. This is a huge mistake. All men are beasts and women are
well
advised to stay out of our pens.

Please don't lump all men in your pen. You do us an injustice. As
for LM, she's doing just fine to keep you corralled where you
belong.

All men are beasts - period! No exceptions!

LM is out of her depth. After all, even a fallen woman can never sink as low
as your most average man.

I have the intelligence and rigor of mind to be as crude and vulgar as
anyone in the world - and so I will when the occasion calls for it.

and, the complete lack of common sense to be anthing but proud of your
crude and vulgar demeanor.

All LM has to do is to recapture her femininity and all will be well with
the world.

The fact
is there have never been any gentlemen on these newsgroups. It seems that
cyclists, at least those that post to Usenet, are all slobs. So be it. I
can
be a Great Slob just as easily as I can be a Great Saint.

You can't be both and you have lost you alleged "saintliness" in but a
single thread with your boorish conduct ... HEAD Dolan - Order of
Perpetual SLOBS ! No one need apply for admission as you will be
unable to meet the substandard prerequisites.

Just stay off the sexual innuendo and all will be well with the world. Saint
Edward the Great is a fearsome Saint and even Ed Dolan the Great fears him.

Old March 29th 08, 03:49 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
By the way, it is not acceptable for a female to use words like ****, but if
you weren't such a slut you would know that. Try to remember that there may
be some gentlemen on these cycling newsgroups. I for one can tell you that
Tom Sherman of ARBR is shocked at your earthy unfeminine expressions.

I am?

That
is because, however wrong he is on every other subject under the sun, he is
at least a gentleman.

Methinks Mr. Dolan has me confused with someone else.

Old March 29th 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Little Meow wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:R4WdnRM7No72lXHanZ2dnUVZ_oSunZ2d@prairiewave. com:
[...]
I will call her

I'm not going to date you.

I recommend the carbon 14 method for dating Ed Dolan.

Old March 29th 08, 03:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default OFF TOPIC FUN - The TROLL, Rear-ended

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl.../MNBVVL9GK.DTL

Yes, but was the Conquest of Iraq as bad of idea as letting Ed Dolan
have an Internet connection?

Old March 29th 08, 05:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Mar 28, 9:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Don't be so bold as to even presuppose that you are in any position to
lecture me. Innuendo and accusation are non synonyms. There is a
distinct difference between tongue-in-cheek innuendo and direct
accusation (read unsubstantiated allegation) and it is a given that
there is a substantial recognizable difference in severity and
magnitude between "dead weapon" and sodomy/pederasty and that is
neither open for discussion nor subject to debate. You have made the
mistake of pushing the wrong button on the wrong person. I will
caution you one final time ... should your persist, I will see to it
that all will not be right with your world ... of that much I can
promise you. The proper thing to do would have been for you to issue
a retraction, however one who does not recognize a wrong and who does
not take responsibility for his actions cannot be expected to hold
himself accountable. Pathological egomaniacs are like that. That
much I can accept. A reiteration of you uncorroborated assertion I
cannot and will not. - Jim McNamara

Old March 29th 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

On Mar 28, 9:52 pm, Tom Sherman
wrote:
Little Meow wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:R4WdnRM7No72lXHanZ2dnUVZ_oSunZ2d@prairiewave .com:
[...]
I will call her

I'm not going to date you.

I recommend the carbon 14 method for dating Ed Dolan.

Tom ... certainly one of your most clever and funny quips to date ...
spot on.

Old March 29th 08, 06:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"I have not used any language on ARBR that I do not see and hear every
night on the TV
and radio." Another Dolan prevarication.

On Mar 27, 11:57 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

No worries there as that would be assult with a DEAD weapon, besides
he likes boys particulalry one named Vandeman.

McNamara is a god damn ****ing asshole! He always has been and he always
will be. He associates with a big fat ugly Chinaman by the name of Ed Gin -
the criminal vandal troll who destroyed ARBR and McNamara was his willing