Biker Info

Old May 17th 09, 07:24 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Carl Sundquist[_2_]

Default Biker Info

On May 17, 12:35*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

... *http://warpwire.xs4all.nl/download/S...l%20engine.jpg

Pretty cool!

Democrats would design it so the rear facing cylinders would actually
get adequate cooling.
Old May 18th 09, 12:49 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Curly Surmudgeon[_2_]

On Sun, 17 May 2009 11:24:23 -0700, Carl Sundquist wrote:

On May 17, 12:35*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

... *http://warpwire.xs4all.nl/download/S...l%20engine.jpg

Pretty cool!

Democrats would design it so the rear facing cylinders would actually
get adequate cooling.

For 30 years I drove motorcycles in most weather. My daily rider was
first a Triumph TT120 (650cc vertical twin) then a BMW R90 with one
liter lungs but I had others for fun. One was a Suzuki RE5, a Wankel
powered bike. Noisy and a very weird tone but lots of power.

http://www.altavista.com/image/resul...=all&miwxh=all

Then in the early 80's Yamaha came out with a death machine, a 750cc,
3-cylinder, 2-stroke firebomb. Scared the **** out of me the first time I
pegged it on an onramp into 4th gear and almost lost it in a wheelie.

http://www.altavista.com/image/resul...=all&miwxh=all

Oh, the variety! I love'm all, the V-twin Ducati's, the English twins,
the opposed twins of BMW, Sportsters, Ariel's, but there doesn't seem to
be too much in the way of new engine designs today but chassis/suspension
systems are great...

--
Regards, Curly
Arrest Bush

Old May 18th 09, 03:24 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Carl Sundquist[_3_]

On May 17, 12:35 pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

[...]

Well, there was the counterrotating inline engine in the Motoczysz...
Old May 18th 09, 03:41 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

Carl Sundquist pinched out a steaming pile
:

On May 17, 12:35*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

*http://warpwire.xs4all.nl/download/S...l%20engine.jpg

Pretty cool!

Democrats would design it so the rear facing cylinders would actually
get adequate cooling.

I totally want a racing bicycle like that!
A little ducting might help re; the rear cyls...

--
www.snuhwolf.9f.com | www.eyeonpalin.org

Old May 18th 09, 03:55 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
RicodJour

On May 17, 2:24*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
On May 17, 12:35*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

.. . *http://warpwire.xs4all.nl/download/S...l%20engine.jpg

Pretty cool!

Democrats would design it so the rear facing cylinders would actually
get adequate cooling.

You didn't notice that huge ass fan sitting right next to the bike!
I'm sure that will cool things down right quick.

Old May 18th 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks
Stupendous Man

It's even more impractical than the 1920-1925 Megola. A bike that could not
idle and had some gyroscopic problems with cornering.
http://www.zbike.co.kr/bbs/data/auto...0628cab8b9.jpg

--
Stupendous Man,

Old May 19th 09, 01:50 AM posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.crafts.metalworking
Basil Karlo

On May 17, 12:35 pm, "mmc" wrote:
"Cliff" wrote in message

http://warpwire.xs4all.nl/download/S...l%20engine.jpg

Pretty cool!

Democrats would design it so the rear facing cylinders would actually
get adequate cooling.

Democrats would need training wheels.

info Please oneisenough Unicycling 6 July 5th 07 03:52 PM
am looking for info about [email protected] Australia 2 February 10th 07 07:07 AM
Hot biker chicks and biker boys looking for fun! Ridey Isawoosy Mountain Biking 0 June 10th 06 04:26 AM
Thanks for all of the info CM Recumbent Biking 7 March 10th 06 04:56 PM
Death Threat from a Typical Mountain Biker (was Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker) averal Social Issues 0 April 11th 05 04:47 AM