58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

Old January 20th 17, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default 58% of California is in Heavy Drought.

Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Do you figure that would help?

Old January 20th 17, 06:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Ralph, where we're you when rain fell ? What is rain after waiting and waiting ?
Old January 20th 17, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

Old January 20th 17, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 1/20/2017 10:31 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:
AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell
alike.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old January 20th 17, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Sir Ridesalot writes:

On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 6:30:28 PM UTC-5, Doug Landau wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 3:25:08 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 1/18/2017 5:40 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 1:00:18 PM UTC-8, Doug Landau wrote:
On Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 11:35:50 AM UTC-8, Frank
Krygowski wrote:

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/n...ecord-globally

Damned scientists! We need some rec.bicycles.tech denizens to go to
NASA and set them straight!

I tried! I worked there for a while. At Ames. They wouldn't listen.

Here is a geologic record:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geolog...ate_Change.png

You will note that our present temperatures is all hell and gone
colder than Earth has been for most of it's history

Well, I don't know that you can trust that data. After all, it was
produced by scientists. Those guys are so biased!

But I'm all in favor of returning to the Cretaceous. Maybe if we make
enough of the current species extinct, we can get back to some real cool
species, like big carnivorous dinosaurs.

Joerg thinks he's got problems with mountain lions? You with wolves?
HAH! Furry animals are wimps!

Not Honey Badgers:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hone...oney+ba dger+

Are Honey Badgers related to Wolverines? That's a critter we have in
North American and it's one that Joerg wouldn't want to meet up with
on a trail. A Wolverine will even take on an adult Grizzly bear.

They are in fact both burly, scary mustelids. Honey badgers are the
reason for the unusual aggression of Africanized honey bees, Italian
bees wouldn't stand a chance in south Africa.

Old January 20th 17, 07:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell alike.

It dawns on me that I have reached the age of 57 without ever smelling a
grackle. What do they smell like? This is something I have never
thought about before and there are no grackle in the vicinity to smell.
From this Wikipedia article, it is possible they smell like formic acid
due to their habit of "anting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anting_(bird_activity)
Old January 20th 17, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell alike.

It dawns on me that I have reached the age of 57 without ever smelling a
grackle. What do they smell like? This is something I have never
thought about before and there are no grackle in the vicinity to smell.
From this Wikipedia article, it is possible they smell like formic acid
due to their habit of "anting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anting_(bird_activity)

Do you have an old shoe? That ought to approximate fairly well-

Old January 20th 17, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell alike.

It dawns on me that I have reached the age of 57 without ever smelling a
grackle. What do they smell like? This is something I have never
thought about before and there are no grackle in the vicinity to smell.
From this Wikipedia article, it is possible they smell like formic acid
due to their habit of "anting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anting_(bird_activity)

I raised the largest and most widespread group of intelligent communicating animals in North America possibly on Earth. 3 days ago, the mob, possibly here on vacation, announced on loudspeakers they are killing off my core bird flock.

Birds run on antifreeze. Grackles bath at 50-60 degrees. If there's clean water then grackles at a foot distance doahn smell. If there's no water n cold then a hundred grackles smell like sour chickens.

I ben to California so I know what honey bears smell like in the interstate ****ters. Chickens would find that offense.

Old January 20th 17, 11:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

AMuzi writes:

On 1/19/2017 10:49 AM, Duane wrote:
On 18/01/2017 11:34 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
I am writing to Duane.

Writing what? You don't include the text you're replying to.

Maybe Gene meant watermarked paper, matching envelope and his best
handwriting. Might be in your mailbox after the weekend.

Will it smell faintly of aftershave, or of grackles?

You're assuming Gene's aftershave and grackles don't smell alike.

I guess that was an inclusive "or".