O/T: American.

Old April 6th 06, 02:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default O/T: American.

I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 6th 06, 02:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Congratulations, eh !

TS

Old April 6th 06, 02:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats! That's no small feat these days.

I guess they never found out you're a member of the Bomberhood.

/s

Old April 6th 06, 02:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
oups.com...

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats! That's no small feat these days.

I guess they never found out you're a member of the Bomberhood.

/s

You're not kidding. Just the amount of time and money that I have spent over
these 5 years has been tremendous. It was about time...

Now I can get back to living my life again...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 6th 06, 03:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats or my condolences depending on which state you've settled in.

Sorry, after having lived in Texas for 3 years my view of the US has
become jaded and I'm trying not to move back until the uber-monkey is
out of office.

I've become fascinated by how polar the US is, some of the most
friendly, charitable, innovative and creative people you can hope to
meet anywhere on the planet, but also some of the scariest gun carrying
racist bigots that ever existed (maybe thats just Huntsville, TX)

Maybe I'm too chicken to go back and therefore hail to you for having
the will to add your cool soul to a country that needs it.

Laters,

Marz

Old April 6th 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Marz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Congrats or my condolences depending on which state you've settled in.

New Yawk, but we are seriously considering moving a little west (ID), NY is
much to expensive.

Maybe I'm too chicken to go back and therefore hail to you for having
the will to add your cool soul to a country that needs it.

Thanks! Where do you originally come from?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old April 6th 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Carla A-G wrote:
"Marz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Congrats or my condolences depending on which state you've settled in.

New Yawk, but we are seriously considering moving a little west (ID), NY is
much to expensive.

Maybe I'm too chicken to go back and therefore hail to you for having
the will to add your cool soul to a country that needs it.

Thanks! Where do you originally come from?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

From the UK originally, but we've escaped to the Caribbean for a few

years.

My wife's a naturalized US citizen and our daughter a full US citizen
as she was born in Texas while we were there, so I know we'll be back
one day.

Old April 6th 06, 03:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Marz" wrote in message
ups.com...

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Congrats or my condolences depending on which state you've settled in.

Sorry, after having lived in Texas for 3 years my view of the US has
become jaded and I'm trying not to move back until the uber-monkey is
out of office.

I've become fascinated by how polar the US is, some of the most
friendly, charitable, innovative and creative people you can hope to
meet anywhere on the planet, but also some of the scariest gun carrying
racist bigots that ever existed (maybe thats just Huntsville, TX)

Texas is a great place to live, did that for 5 years. Maybe the problem is
you, or is your residence in Huntsville being forced on you :)

Old April 6th 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On purpose? ewww My sympathies.
Old April 6th 06, 03:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Jason" wrote in message
Carla A-G wrote:
I became one yesterday. I had been trying for 5 years...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On purpose? ewww My sympathies.

Yes, on purpose. However, I have retained dual citizenship...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!