Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

Old February 16th 08, 03:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

So much for the alleged health benefits of mountain biking!

http://www.boiseweekly.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=221823

http://www.2news.tv/features/calendar/15669217.html

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 16th 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

--

That it!!
You have convinced me.

:-p
tomov

Old February 16th 08, 10:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PatOConnell[_2_]

Mike Vandeman wrote:
So much for the alleged health benefits of mountain biking!

http://www.boiseweekly.com/mumble

He probably had more fun hiking and biking that you do, digging around
for articles like that and dreaming up mean spirited posts. The cycling
probably kept him alive longer that he would have if he sat home in
front of his TV (or for that matter, PC.)

I think your monomania and the apparent anxiety you show will eventually
kill you earlier than cycling would.

And no, I don't own a mountain bike or a road bike right now (I hike and
go caving), but maybe I should get one just to tick you off.
Old February 17th 08, 04:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:22:48 -0600, PatOConnell
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
So much for the alleged health benefits of mountain biking!

http://www.boiseweekly.com/mumble

He probably had more fun hiking and biking that you do, digging around
for articles like that and dreaming up mean spirited posts. The cycling
probably kept him alive longer that he would have if he sat home in
front of his TV (or for that matter, PC.)

I think your monomania and the apparent anxiety you show will eventually
kill you earlier than cycling would.

And no, I don't own a mountain bike or a road bike right now (I hike and
go caving), but maybe I should get one just to tick you off.

Thanks for demonstrating your intelligence.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 20th 08, 02:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

but maybe I should get one just to tick you off.

Thanks for demonstrating your intelligence.
--

And thanks to you for STILL not providing no real intelligence
mike...or any real world figures and statistics...just made up

Old February 20th 08, 03:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:26:27 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

but maybe I should get one just to tick you off.

Thanks for demonstrating your intelligence.
--

And thanks to you for STILL not providing no real intelligence
mike...or any real world figures and statistics...just made up
numbers. You're a fraud. No facts...all opinions. You should have
stayed a lunch lady as your "college degree" suggests.

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers can't tell the truth.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 21st 08, 03:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers can't tell the truth.
--

Hmmm....humor me about what I am not speaking truthfully about? I am
straight up honest with my thoughts, I can be straight and say...yep.
I use fuel and drive a vehicle, etc...I attempt to drive the most
economy efficient means including a moto scoot and on road bicycle to
and from errands, etc...I am straight up to tell you I use stuff
though...you use fuel and contaminate and even fly...you wretched
lying *******...that means...you are a hypocrit or AKA...Liar. Just
like all you posts with made up facts and figures. Remember...figures
lie and liars figure! That's you...mr dietary lunchlady...can't deny
thost thing Mikey...and you know damn well you still use
fuel..etc...etc...just like everyone else. Difference is you get on
here and squawk like the little bitch you are without providing any
helpful info...NONE! not an ounce. You have tons of posts all pointing
to other people articles...etc...but nothing from your own mouth.
Because you don't have anything worthy to say.

And just where did I prove that Mt bikers lie? Once again...are you
making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker...I probably am more of an outdoorsman, naturalist,
ecologist...etc. than you ever will be and several on the lists can
vouch for that fact. Whoa...look out, a fact. something you're not
used to.

Ok...now for a one liner quip that doesn't counter anything I
say...because you can't and you can scream out as usual...
LIAR....NO FACTS YET... ETC...and the usual garbage that ****s out
your mouth.
Old February 21st 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:25:15 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Thanks for demonstrating that mountain bikers can't tell the truth.
--

Hmmm....humor me about what I am not speaking truthfully about? I am
straight up honest with my thoughts, I can be straight and say...yep.
I use fuel and drive a vehicle, etc...I attempt to drive the most
economy efficient means including a moto scoot and on road bicycle to
and from errands, etc...I am straight up to tell you I use stuff
though...you use fuel and contaminate and even fly...you wretched
lying *******...that means...you are a hypocrit or AKA...Liar. Just
like all you posts with made up facts and figures.

Shuh as the previous sentence, for example.

Old February 21st 08, 02:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On Feb 20, 11:34*pm, Tom Sherman
[...] Once again...are you

making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker[...]

You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

I think you are right Tom...and besides the pleasure of being able to
**** off Mikey.

Once again Mike...you're response says NOTHING. Where's your brilliant
articles...etc.? they don't exist. If they do...they copy other minds
and not you're own...You are a sheep. Let's hear it. Better yet...the
type of advocacy groups you support say a great deal about a person. I
can almost guarentee you which ones you belong to.