Prosecution collapses; mistrial called

Old February 9th 11, 02:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
LONNIE Verrill

Default Prosecution collapses; mistrial called

Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...=634668&page=4
Old February 9th 11, 03:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 2/8/2011 8:59 PM, LONNIE Verrill wrote:
Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...=634668&page=4

I normally do not believe in "summary justice", but can we make an
exception here?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old February 9th 11, 04:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ac733acb37305f....

I normally do not believe in "summary justice", but can we make an
exception here?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

So, Tom, do you often talk to yourself like this?
DR
Old February 9th 11, 04:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/8/2011 8:59 PM, LONNIE Verrill wrote:

Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ac733acb37305f...

I normally do not believe in "summary justice", but can we make an
exception here?

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Please honor the signature separator (i.e. "-- ").

[...]

Did I hear a noise from under the bridge?

Old February 9th 11, 04:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On Feb 8, 6:59*pm, LONNIE Vermin wrote:
Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ac733acb37305f....

Collapsed? Miscue, yes. Collapse, no. Since the DA agreed to a
mistrial instead of dismissing the one charge, the appear to be going
for the gold even if it takes a little extra time.
Old February 9th 11, 06:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Feb 9, 3:48*am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/8/2011 8:59 PM, LONNIE Verrill wrote:

Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ac733acb37305f....

I normally do not believe in "summary justice", but can we make an
exception here?

I think LIddell Tommi is right. Summary justice is called for. The
judge should send down those little ****ers who are clearly
persecuting a man who only wants them to obey the law as he obeys the
law. The judge should also send down the ADAs who pander to the
railroaders, and start recall proceeding to put their boss, the DA,
our to pasture. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to put those campus cops
who blew up a few gestures with a saw into this monstrosity to jail
for a few weeks for being a) too big for their boots and b) stupid and
c) bringing the law into disrepute, which would also apply to the DA's
office.

As for that so-called journalist who claims he's "reporting" this, he
isn't, his bias is obvious and a mile wide. He should ashamed of
himself. I am certainly ashamed of him.

This is clearly a conspirary to railroad one old man for being right
about destructive elements in society (mountain bikers) and for being
a lawabiding citizen who embarrasses such scofflaw scum by his
goodness and willingness to stand up for the preservation of
everyone's countryside.

This is a lynch mob in action in an age of political correctness,
trying to use the courts because none of these little cowards in the
mob have the cojones to go in person to beat up an old man.

AJ
Old February 9th 11, 10:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
[...]

We can only hope Mr. Jute is unaware that Mikey has attempted to
persecute persons in real life over nothing more than a disagreement on
Usenet.

No sympathy here for anyone who ignores the tenant, what happens on
Usenet, stays on Usenet.

Even more obvious is that Mr. Jute has no clue to what he is writing
about, and is just using the opportunity to stir the pot.

Old February 9th 11, 04:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
DirtRoadie

On Feb 9, 3:17*am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:

No sympathy here for anyone who ignores the tenant, ....

So you're the landlord? Oh, I forgot - landlords are ruling class.
tenants are proletariat, regardless of their tenets.

Old February 9th 11, 04:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On Feb 8, 10:05Â*pm, Hombre Jute wrote:
snip namby-pamby defemse of vandespam

With a name like yours, I figured you might be all for stringing that
fool up.

jute [joot] – noun

1. a strong, coarse fiber used for making burlap, gunny, cordage,
etc., obtained from two East Indian plants, Corchorus capsularis and
C. olitorius, of the linden family.

Now kindly go eat a bag (made from your namesake) of dick.

JD
Old February 10th 11, 05:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
No sympathy here for anyone who ignores the tenant, ....

So you're the landlord? *Oh, I forgot - landlords are ruling class.
tenants are proletariat, regardless of their tenets.

I can't make up my mind whether Liddell Tommi is semi-literate,
iliterate, disturbed in the head, or just a techie with all that
implies.