An alternative way to support British Cycling...

Old August 12th 08, 01:14 PM
kellyfenn kellyfenn is offline
Junior Member

Default An alternative way to support British Cycling...

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting a link to the new official British Cycling fan page on Facebook (http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Br...ng/35322908144)

You can become a fan to get news and updates from the cycling world - including all the Olympic action - plus upload photos and videos of you on your bike to become star of the page yourself!

Spread the word and show your support for British Cycling :-)

Thanks

Kelly @ Sky Sports
Old August 12th 08, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jan

kellyfenn wrote:
Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me posting a link to the new official British
Cycling fan page on Facebook
(http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Br...ng/35322908144)

You can become a fan to get news and updates from the cycling world -
including all the Olympic action - plus upload photos and videos of
you on your bike to become star of the page yourself!

Spread the word and show your support for British Cycling :-)

Thanks

Kelly @ Sky Sports

This should be interesting.......

"Get your Helmet on and add your photo below....."

Jan

Old August 12th 08, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Clinch

Jan wrote:

This should be interesting.......

"Get your Helmet on and add your photo below....."

I have Had Words with BC in the past for their various web based
suggestions that helmets are "essential", ultimately ending up with
their "Director of Communications" refusing to, errr, communicate the
answers to various simple questions to me, but saying I should join
anyway and try and change things from the inside. I declined to give
them my money to spend on helmet promotion in order to have the chance
from stopping their promotion of helmets...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK