3rd(or 4th) ESPN skate park ride?

Old May 3rd 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 3rd(or 4th) ESPN skate park ride?

this was a good time last year so i think we should do it aghan and i
think they have a foam pit now that would be sweet

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old May 3rd 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Actually, I think this would be the 2nd ESPN skatepark ride.

I, for one, would love to go back there for another event... especially
since I organized last year's event and then never made it there
because the manager gave me the wrong directions and I wound up taking
a scenic tour of PA instead !

Anyway, I was under the impression that the place was closed down,
since their web site is gone (unless it's up under a different
address).

Do you know for sure that they are still open? Do you have a working
web site address or phone number for the place?

--
HardcoreCokerRider

"You guys on your uni's are like the ******* step child that's locked
away in the basement and comes out and kicks everyone's ass"

- Ray
HardcoreCokerRider's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8529