A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Racing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 11th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,810
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html
Ads
  #2  
Old April 11th 09, 08:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 769
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

On Apr 11, 12:35*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i...


another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.
  #4  
Old April 11th 09, 09:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,569
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

Carl Sundquist wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i...


wrote:
another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.


Howard Kveck wrote:
Harrelson's problem doesn't stem from smoking pot - it stems from him
being a moron.


From which one may conclude morons and zombies aren't allies.

  #5  
Old April 11th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,142
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

On Apr 11, 3:01*am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 12:35*am, Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i....


another example of the "benign" and "calming" effects of smoking dope.


I'm guessing he wasn't high and the encounter would have been more
mellow if he had been.

R
  #6  
Old April 11th 09, 04:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,338
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 23:35:18 -0500, Carl Sundquist
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html


Clearly the quote of the year : ""With my daughter at the airport I
was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a
zombie," he said."
  #8  
Old April 12th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,202
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

In article ,
Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html


"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.

--
Michael Press
  #9  
Old April 12th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,048
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
Carl Sundquist wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html


"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.

What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.


Yeah, I think he got what he deserved too. But ... a zombie?
  #10  
Old April 12th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,393
Default This is better than any excuse VDB ever offered

On Apr 11, 5:58*pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*Carl Sundquist wrote:


http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/i....


"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking
to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified
person on a cell phone.


"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he
broke the camera in pieces," he said.


What a crybaby. The guy has a heated encounter with WH,
_then_ follows WH and WH's daughter through the airport
for four minutes, and whines when things go pear shaped.


Yeah, I think he got what he deserved too. But ... a zombie?


That's the best part. It's publicity for his latest movie so the
inevitable lawsuit is a tax write-off! That would make a hell of a
trailer- Woody with his "Natural Born Killers" shotgun, blasting
paparazzi. "Zombies: re-kill them all, let God sort 'em out."
Note to paparazzi- don't mess with macho stars when they are with
their children. It's like messing with grizzlies when they are with
their cubs.
-Paul
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The best excuse yet Carl Sundquist Racing 9 May 29th 08 06:02 PM
I offered friendship to Ride-A-Lot but he refused LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 11th 08 09:45 PM
Offered 24" wheeled road bike marc UK 6 August 10th 07 04:35 PM
Ride offered, Portland to Cycle Oregon Paul A. Steckler Rides 0 August 20th 06 09:36 PM
Has Tyler H. Offered any Explanation? steve Racing 9 July 22nd 05 04:26 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.