I propose a moritorium on squirrel stories...

Old November 15th 05, 09:04 PM

Default I propose a moritorium on squirrel stories...

now here's sumpthin yawl can sink ur deray into:
GARDINER, Mont. - Montana's first bison hunt in 15 years opened at
sunrise Tuesday, with a 17-year-old boy bagging the first buffalo
within 90 minutes.

Old November 15th 05, 09:13 PM
Ron Ruff

wrote:
now here's sumpthin yawl can sink ur deray into:
GARDINER, Mont. - Montana's first bison hunt in 15 years opened at
sunrise Tuesday, with a 17-year-old boy bagging the first buffalo
within 90 minutes.

I hope they had to ride ponies without saddles and use a handmade bow
and arrow.... ?

Old November 15th 05, 11:22 PM

Ron Ruff wrote:
wrote:
now here's sumpthin yawl can sink ur deray into:
GARDINER, Mont. - Montana's first bison hunt in 15 years opened at
sunrise Tuesday, with a 17-year-old boy bagging the first buffalo
within 90 minutes.

I hope they had to ride ponies without saddles and use a handmade bow
and arrow.... ?

nope. the savages stampeded bison over to walmart where inflation was
used to pay our debt

Old November 16th 05, 01:42 AM
Mark Hickey

wrote:

nope. the savages stampeded bison over to walmart where inflation was
used to pay our debt

Without inflation, you'd have to ride flat tyres.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame
Old November 16th 05, 05:20 PM

SHEEEET
I LIVED IN ATL WITH WHITE PEOPLE

Old November 16th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

HELL. I BEN STOPPED FOR RUNNING DRUGS DOWN HIGHWAY 41