Sometime Back I Warned about Absentee Ballots as the Bane of Democracy...

Old November 15th 20, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Sometime Back I Warned about Absentee Ballots as the Bane ofDemocracy...

On 11/15/2020 12:38 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/15/2020 11:31 AM, Tosspot wrote:
On 15/11/2020 17:22, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/14/2020 11:19 PM, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:39 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8,
2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get
Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a
“mega trade deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New
Zealand and the 10
ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of
all American jobs
that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about
everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Where? Anywhere. It's in my Saturday newspaper.

Here's a link:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-a...-idUSKBN27V03X

Reuters,* Lamestream media :-)

Oh christ search it yourself. There are a hundred links if you click
'news'. It was on the front page of my paper yesterday, i.e., this is
not a secret by any means.

I think Andrew missed the joke!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 15th 20, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

2wheelfan wrote:

[...]

Lol! So do I. Everyone is getting a bit tetchy around these parts.

Old November 16th 20, 02:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/15/2020 5:25 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Portland was deforested in the mid to late-1800s (and thus the name Stumptown), and now we have some second growth fir, a lot of cedar and a ton of junk deciduous species -- particularly maple, some oaks, alder and a bunch of introduced species. There are piles of wet leaves everywhere, along with chestnuts and sweetgum balls and other things that will take your wheels out from under you. It is a dangerous time to be riding .

My article for this month's club newsletter was all about watching out
for slippery leaves, slippery wet metal, and things like acorns. We have
a bumper crop of acorns this year. As I said, they can be like ball
bearings.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 16th 20, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 07:21:34 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

Should underscore what is happening. As I said, the Chinese Communist
Party is intent on making the US the most despised nation on the face of
the Earth.

Nah, Trump did that with his trade fiddles. He screwed everyone including
his allies.
Old November 16th 20, 01:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sun, 15 Nov 2020 10:22:28 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

On 11/14/2020 11:19 PM, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:39 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8, 2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a “mega trade deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the
10 ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of all American
jobs that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Where? Anywhere. It's in my Saturday newspaper.

Sigh, that is just wall paper for the looks and idits
Pollies get a junket and have a conflab and release a 'statement' that
waffles on. Sometimes, they re-release the statement as if if is
something new. Nothing has changed or will change. "Free trade" is the
toxic mantra of the decades.