Wheel true or not true?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 24th 05, 11:09 PM
Ken Marcet

Default Wheel true or not true?

Question: If my rear wheel were not "true" could it feel like a rythmic
thump or vibration? I have noticed these feeling since I put this wheel on
my road bike, a few hundred miles ago.

Ken
--
More of my mind dribblings: http://mind-dribble.blogspot.com/
And my homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/

New bicycle idea Bob Marley General 49 October 7th 04 05:20 AM
Spoke 'wind-up' question Dan Daniel Techniques 143 September 3rd 04 06:16 PM
Spoke Over-Tension and Drifting Wheel Alignment mCrux Techniques 6 August 25th 04 04:29 PM
Wheelbuilding issues Nate Knutson Techniques 13 May 9th 04 03:29 PM
A physicist's question about tensioning a wheel Sergio SERVADIO Techniques 35 January 5th 04 03:27 PM