Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest Mountain Bikers Are

Old September 21st 07, 04:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest Mountain Bikers Are

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...42754720070921
excerpt:

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:49pm EDT

PARIS (Reuters) - American rider Floyd Landis was banned for two years
on Thursday after being found guilty of doping by a U.S. arbitration
panel and will be stripped of his 2006 Tour de France title.

The United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) said Landis, who will
become the first Tour de France winner to be stripped of the race
victory, had committed a doping violation in the sport's blue-riband
event last year.

"As a result of his doping violation, Landis received a two-year
suspension and forfeits his first-place finish in the 2006 Tour de
France and all related prize money," USADA said in a statement.

Pat McQuaid, president of the International Cycling Union (UCI), told
Reuters by telephone that Oscar Pereiro, who finished second to Landis
in 2006, would be the winner of the race.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 21st 07, 05:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:23:33 -0700, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

[...]

More information:
http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug...v=ap&type=lgns

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old September 21st 07, 06:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jon_C

wrote:
[...]

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande- Hide quoted text -

Floyd Landis also walks and drives a car and wears socks.
Anyone that does any of the above is clearly dishonest and should be
banned from the countryside imo!

Thanks for another great post vandeman.

Old September 21st 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Mike Vandeman puked,

wrote:

[...]

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

And how does this pertain to mountain bikes?
Tour de France is ON ROAD. You know PAVEMENT!
From reading your posts here, like this one, i don't believe your smart
enough to have obtained a phd!
Jeff

Old September 21st 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
G.T.

Mike Vandeman wrote some more irrelevant ****:

Uh, he didn't start cheating until he became a roadie.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old September 21st 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
GeeDubb

"G.T." wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote some more irrelevant ****:

Uh, he didn't start cheating until he became a roadie.

Greg

HE DID NOT CHEAT!!!!!!

Gary (according to him)

Old September 21st 07, 08:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,sci.environment
G.T.

GeeDubb wrote:

"G.T." wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote some more irrelevant ****:

Uh, he didn't start cheating until he became a roadie.

Greg

HE DID NOT CHEAT!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, that's right.

Greg

Old September 21st 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

Floyd Landis won the Tour de France in 2006, you idiot. The Tour is not a
moutain bike race. Floyd lives a couple of miles from me, does that mean I
do steroids? If he lives in Murrieta and I live in Murrieta, and he does
steroids, then by your logic I must alos do steroids. Indeed, all of the
residents of Murrieta must do steroids by your logic. We must all also be
liars.

Since you live in the San Francisco Bay area, and gays live in the Bay Area,
then you must be gay -- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Old September 21st 07, 08:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Romain

Jeff Strickland wrote:

Since you live in the San Francisco Bay area, and gays live in the Bay
Area, then you must be gay -- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jeff, I 'think' I remember reading way back when that they actually
neutered 'him' when they let 'him' out of the asylum that time so
hopefully Darwin won....

Mike
Old September 22nd 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
CowPunk

Default Floyd Landis Demonstrates How Dishonest French Labs are

Is this the type of research you do Mike?
bc if you bothered to read the decision you might find that Landis was
framed by a crooked lab.