Josie Dew Books in Ottakars

Old December 5th 04, 10:14 AM
Richard Bates

Default Josie Dew Books in Ottakars

Ottakars currently have all (?) four Josie Dew books on offer at three
for the price of two. I just wish they had advertised it as four for
the price of three - I would have spent the same amount of money but
at least I would have felt like I wasn't "wasting" money buying the
fourth.

The titles a
The Wind in My Wheels
Travels in a Strange State
A Ride in the Neon Sun
Slow Coast Home.

--
Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.
Old December 5th 04, 03:22 PM
MSeries

Richard Bates wrote:
Ottakars currently have all (?) four Josie Dew books on offer at three
for the price of two. I just wish they had advertised it as four for
the price of three - I would have spent the same amount of money but
at least I would have felt like I wasn't "wasting" money buying the
fourth.

The titles a
The Wind in My Wheels
Travels in a Strange State
A Ride in the Neon Sun
Slow Coast Home.

You could have swapped something for my copies if you'd piped up. I have
all of the above, not read Slow Coast Home yet though, I just got this
in hardback for £5 from one of those bookends shops. Not finished The
Sun in My Eyes yet either but probably will over the next 10 days.

biking books Libuser General 8 September 4th 04 11:38 PM
Swaps: Josie Dew books MSeries UK 15 June 15th 04 12:16 AM
freestyle instructional books and videos billham Unicycling 16 November 16th 03 02:36 AM
Guide Books on MTB Maintenance? Jim Mountain Biking 7 October 27th 03 07:04 PM
Other books good as "The Rider"? John Crankshaw Racing 8 August 14th 03 07:45 PM