What doctors/researchers think about wearing a helmet.

Old November 26th 04, 11:01 AM
John Doe

Troll.

(Dave Kahn) wrote:

From:
(Dave Kahn)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: What doctors/researchers think about wearing a helmet.
Date: 26 Nov 2004 02:40:14 -0800

"LSMike" wrote in message oups.com...
Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to delurk and say that John Doe (aka LShaping) and this
post come across from rec.sport.skating.inline. I wouldn't call him a
troll, but I'd bet he'll call at least one of you a troll in this
thread.

Give the man a cigar! See http://tinyurl.co.uk/ovsl original url
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=g:thl2872101224d&dq=&hl=en&lr=&selm=Xns95 ADAFC76CB3wisdomfolly%40151.164.30.44.
Top posted too.

Imagine "John Doe" calling Nick Kew a troll. What a sauce! I've heard
everything now.

--
Dave...

Old November 26th 04, 11:02 AM
John Doe

Stalker troll.

From: "LSMike"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 25 Nov 2004 07:59:34 -0800

Hi Everybody!

I just wanted to delurk and say that John Doe (aka LShaping) and
this post come across from rec.sport.skating.inline. I wouldn't
call him a troll, but I'd bet he'll call at least one of you a
troll in this thread.

I'm not sure whether there's much difference between inline skating
and cycling as regards helmets, other than we crash more often.
Cheers,
Mike.

Old November 26th 04, 11:14 AM
congokid

In message , John Doe
writes
Troll.

As predicted! Amazing.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google
Old November 26th 04, 11:27 AM
Mr Nash

John Doe wrote:
Stalker troll.

Cretinous Foul-Yob

Old November 26th 04, 12:00 PM
John Doe

Troll.

Path: newssvr30.news.prodigy.com!newssvr11.news.prodigy. com!newsswing.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.net!newsmst 01a.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!news.glorb.com!ne wsgate.cistron.nl!news.wiretrip.org!border2.nntp.a ms.giganews.com!border1.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp .giganews.com!pe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder !peer-uk.news.demon.net!kibo.news.demon.net!news.demon.c o.uk!demon!congokid.com!newsabuse001
From: congokid
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:14:51 +0000

In message , John Doe
writes
Troll.

As predicted! Amazing.

Old November 26th 04, 12:01 PM
John Doe

Troll.

From: "Mr Nash"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:27:53 -0000

John Doe wrote:
Stalker troll.

Cretinous Foul-Yob

Old November 26th 04, 12:26 PM
Dave Larrington

John Doe wrote:
Troll.

"Mr Nash" wrote:

John Doe wrote:
Stalker troll.

Cretinous Foul-Yob

Do you actually know the meaning of the word "troll" in a Usenet context?
Here is a clue: URL: http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/troll.html

Note the phrases "regularly posts specious arguments" and "Trolls are
recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about
the topic at hand" Sounds /awfully/ familiar.

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

Old November 26th 04, 12:32 PM
Pete Bentley

John Doe wrote:
Troll.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.....
Old November 26th 04, 12:32 PM
John Doe

Troll.

Old November 26th 04, 12:34 PM
LSMike

LMAO, I was here first. You really are immune to logic, aren't you?