Which pedals for muni?

Old February 26th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Default Which pedals for muni?

Either 'these' (http://tinyurl.com/2599ye) or 'these'
(http://tinyurl.com/2599ye)?

or if you have a better suggestion that'd be good too.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 26th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I say snafus. The tiogas look pretty weak imo.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
THE dave

my brother has these http://tinyurl.com/3bcrlu

they are the most insanely grippy pedals i have ever experienced. the
only downside is that they are almost too grippy, sometimes it can be
difficult to reposition your feet.

I think you can find them on sale at www.pricepoint.com but I haven't
checked in a while.

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Old February 26th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

Chris.James wrote:
umm, they are both the red snafu... perhaps that is a bit of a snafu

teehee!!

Out of those two I vote for Snafu, but the Jim C. pedals on
unicycle.com are sooooo good!! I love 'em. But actually I used 'em
primarily for trials...but they'd still work for MUni I think.

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old February 26th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniredneck

I'm gonna suggest the Snafu's. I have the DX pedals which have the same
pin configuration as the Tioga's, but I have ridden the Snafu's and
like the better.

--
uniredneck

"It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling
woman in a wide house." - Proverbs 21:9

"I believe in God like I believe in the sun rise. Not because I can see
it, but because I can see all that it touches." - C.S. Lewis
uniredneck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13931

Old February 26th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

I have some of 'these' (http://tinyurl.com/2qbldv). They are the
grippest pedal I have used besides snafu's. They are also really light
and I would recommend them for trials and muni. They are a bit smaller
than the average pedal though.

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Thanks to my sponsers: my mum
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old February 26th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
markf

i have black snafus and love them to death.

--
markf

'my Des Moines Iowa Bike Shop' (http://www.irwinsbikes.com)
markf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8102

Old February 26th 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicorn

I would go with the Tioga Pedals. They have more grippy screws which is
important. I went expensive and bought the Bontrager Big Earl pedals.
They are very grippy and great pedals. However now after a month I am
loosing the Alen grip screws. Bontrager did not use lock tight seal and
the bike store wants a dollar for each replacement screw. I bought for
15 cents each from a hardware store. Also I don't like the fact that
the screws screw in from the outside and not from the inside. The Alen
holes get filled with mud and dirt. It is very importatnt to get
replacement screws with the pedals.

http://jaxbicycles.com/itemdetails.cfm?ID=2466

See the above link for a picture of the pedals.

Unicorn

--
Unicorn

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the pedals, and you will
accomplish great feats!
Unicorn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12801

Old February 26th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I currently have Atomlab "Aircorp" pedals, but here's is my next pair!
Speedplay "Drillium". (vivalargo uses them and they are great!)

|Filename: speedplay_drillium_pedal.jpg |

MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b

Old February 26th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

DMR V12 work beautifully, but they're not cheap.

--
kington99

Dave