Today I... (brag thread)

Old May 23rd 07, 03:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Today I got my record to 39 full revolutions backwards on a 20"...almost
40 now

--
Triball
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unibugg

Went down curbs today..

curbssssssss

OK.. I wasn't on the AX-29 but my newest LX-24 that I plan to use as a
loaner once I've used it a little first.

Going down the first curb was no big deal. I was shocked at how easy
and uneventful it was. Several curbs later I got bored and pulled out
my 29 for a well deserved ride. um.. no new attempts off curbs on
that.. YET

--
Unibugg

Into the blue wrote:
You should see this fella ride up kerbs. He makes it look annoyingly
easy.
Ants make me UPD.

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

jumped on something that i have been working on for a while, from the
dirt.
did a 180 over something that most people can't jump.
and got it alll on video

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
r-cormier

when u puttin the video up

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 7th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

I really stink at hopping(still have trouble getting up on a curb, lol),
but desided to try some rolling hops today and landed 9/10 of em(by
doing partial crankrolls into normal jumping stance before
landing--pathetic eh?) jumping over cracks in sidewalks....

whoa some ppl here are bragging about level 4 skills...heh heh...so get
ready to be bored...WITHIN THE LAST 2 WEEKS i have learned to go
backwards as long as i want and steer pretty well, 1 foot riding and
idling decently, seat out in front, back and side, backspin, frontspin,
never tryed hopping(like, at all) til 2 weeks ago(see above) , decent
steering 1 footed, and many other things!!
in 2 days i learned to wheel walk 4 meters!!!

3 weeks ago i couldn't even idle??
I can't belive this!!

--
hobo_chuck

its not easy being gold!
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

I've been sore for two days, and had a bad day at work.

After dinner, I got out on the Nimbus 36 and rode around the
neighborhood. It took some time, but I finally got in sync with the
wheel. Eventually, was riding along at 8-9mph, very fast, and thinking
about my favorite phase in a song. Cruising along thinking, "I've been
Flying" from the Led Zeppelin song 'Kashmir'. But instead of Led, I
mixed the words into the Beatles tune of, 'I am the Walrus', where they
sing, 'I'm crying". So it came out (in my head) "I'mmm
Flyyyyyyyyyiiiinnnggg" which worked out well while riding.

My brag? Well it just felt great, I was in my best of form, even took a
break from the big wheel to hop around on the muni. Hopped up a 6" curb
a few times, something I'm just getting confident at. Then took the big
wheel back out for another few low fly by's.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... I say it's a great exercise. They say it's a mid-life thing.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OrganicSteam

Today was my first day on the Uni (24" LX). I still need to use a wall
to rest a hand against to get on, but I managed to go about 100 feet a
few times. I started by going down a very slight hill then on flat
group for about 90 feet. It wasn't very graceful. It felt very jerky
as I went along. I feel pretty good about the progress I made after 2
hours.

--
OrganicSteam
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Today i had my first attempt at stairs, ok, so it was only a 2 set but i
am totally stoked
I also learnt how to jump mount SIF and ride away SIF today
I am pleased with my progress today... i think i will uni tomorrow even
if its raining.
(sorry, i am still on a natural high!)
Peace.

mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

OrganicSteam wrote:
Today was my first day on the Uni (24" LX). I still need to use a wall
to rest a hand against to get on, but I managed to go about 100 feet a
few times. I started by going down a very slight hill then on flat
group for about 90 feet. It wasn't very graceful. It felt very jerky
as I went along. I feel pretty good about the progress I made after 2
hours.

Good stuff
Keep at it and it will feel more comfortable the more you ride.
Good luck.

mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 9th 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Well it wasnt today but yesterday I went to an elementary school to hang
out with this girl that i really like and her friend. Shes kinda 3
years younger than me and has a boyfriend... but it was still really
fun. And i almost kinda walked her home since she stole my cell phone
and ran off so i had to follow her. And when i caught up to her she
pushed me into the sprinklers of someones lawn so i pushed her in too.
It was really fun. What a day. Probly the best one ever.

--
timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM