The Uni-Pen's Have Arrived!

Old August 6th 05, 09:25 PM
unipsychler

Default The Uni-Pen's Have Arrived!

The brand new and coveted UNI-PEN'S have arrived!

What's a UNI-PEN, you ask! It's possibly the first pen especially
crafted for unicyclists. Not only does it, sort of, look like a
unicycle but even cooler it balances just like a unicyclist.

It's a great little item that every unicyclist will want to own to show
off their enthusiasm for the greatest sport in the world.

Visit my website at www.ridetheunicycle.com/coolStuff.htm to check it
out and order yours.

Own yours for only $10.95 plus $2.00 shipping to the U.S. and $4.00 to
the U.K.

[image: http://www.ridetheunicycle.com/Uni-Pen.jpg]

I only have a very limited supply of these pens.

--
unipsychler - Ride The Unicycle ~ A Crash Course!

Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338

Old August 7th 05, 05:15 AM
onewheeljoe

That pen definitely has a picture of a unicycle on it but it doesn't
look like a unicycle.

--
onewheeljoe - house of one-five

****************************
Chop wood and carry water.

onewheeljoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7357

Old August 7th 05, 06:08 AM
Klaas Bil

On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:15:38 -0500, "onewheeljoe" wrote:

That pen definitely has a picture of a unicycle on it but it doesn't
look like a unicycle.

Maybe it should have a unicycle seat on top?

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Unicycling is like glue: you have to stick with it, and it's not to be sniffed at - Mikefule"

Old August 9th 05, 10:04 PM
unipsychler

Hey! Nice idea. I can have a rubber or plastic unicycle seat made to
sit or snap on top.

Thanks!

website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338

Old August 10th 05, 06:05 AM
unist

Sorry to say but
SPAM

--
unist
unist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10351

Old August 10th 05, 12:22 PM
unipsychler

Thank you for your reply!

Sorry you feel that way but I don't see anyone else complaining about
unicycling related products being posted on the boards.

I've refrained from adding a post like this to the Rec.Sport.Unicycling
section but others in the past have done it and nobody seems to mind.

Since I posted the Uni-Pen I've received many orders which also tells me
that folks don't mind.

If the moderators of this thread feel that postings that make new
unicycling products known to the community are inappropriate then I will
be the first to cease and desist.

Happy Unicycling!

website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338