how do i stop chafing in my man region!!

Old June 14th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Default how do i stop chafing in my man region!!

Det-riot wrote:
just ride for a while and it goes away

Have to agree, eventualy all the hair is removed from the inner thighs
and he skin toughens up, the problem solves itself. I can happily ride
25 miles with no special preperation or chaffing.

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Chamois cream and udderly smooth cream are both great as well.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Spencer wrote:
well, at least I'm not drinking my own blood, I only drink other
people's blood...

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ian Smith

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, thejdw wrote:

padded bike shorts and try and get underwear that don't have seams
there

Padded bike shorts are intended to be worn without underwear.
No underwear definitely doesn't have seams there.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
Old June 14th 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patmoore

I got permission from the shop owner to offer a 20% discount on the
'shorts' (http://www.suburbansport.com/pi-0195.html) I described in an
earlier post. We have a very limited supply in S, M, and L. XL is
sold out. If you are interested, enter Coupon Code uni07 at checkout.
Free shipping within the US. If you want it shipped elsewhere, I'll
have to calculate the additional cost. The discount is good through
June 30th while supplies last.

While I'm on the subject, would there be interest in discounts to forum
members for other items like helmets, bike shirts, pumps, etc? If so
I'll try to get the okay to set up coupon codes.

--
patmoore

MY
GALLERY (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLIST.COM/INDEX.PHP?PAGE=GALLERY&G2_ITEMID=193091\")
"When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
'Online uni sales at www.suburbansport.com'
(http://suburbansport.com/unicycles.html)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

I actually used to do this, around my man reigon, It was because of the
material in the pants I was wearing, Just put A and D ointment on it,
or some kind of skin ointment, to make it go away, and but some
smoother shorts, I havnt dont that in almost a year.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day- 3! Brand new tricks for me. You'll have to see them in
my movie...coming up in a couple weeks!(one on the 2nd, then the 8th,
and now the 9th!(Dates[June]))
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
aussy

thank you very much everybody, my region thans you.

--
aussy

Panda Squee Will Always Be
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

Sex change?

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 14th 07, 11:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

It used to always happen to me, especially when I learned to hop. Then
all of a sudden it just stopped happening...

--
Matt_V

-Matt
*)--360--O*The Unispin Elite
'You are invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)
My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 16th 09, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munirocks

This must be a case of déja-vu.

--
munirocks

mono for bono
munirocks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16564

Old March 10th 10, 11:27 AM
mischastar mischastar is offline
Member

I am sure there is some kind of jel available to stop chaffing. Although padded cycling shorts are a great idea!

Also, as previously mention in this thread, look for underwear that has minimal seams in that region!

Good luck

Chafing from underwear? [email protected] General 4 April 29th 06 02:31 AM
how to reduce chafing dan de man Unicycling 12 January 26th 06 03:48 PM
Any LBS recomendations in the Sacramento region? Easynews General 0 December 12th 04 09:22 PM
Chafing Keith General 4 March 5th 04 11:01 AM
KH saddle chafing??? TheObieOne3226 Unicycling 15 January 9th 04 08:29 AM