?

Old April 14th 12, 11:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Default ?

?
Old April 14th 12, 11:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear ended
Old April 14th 12, 01:23 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 14/04/2012 8:41 PM, F Murtz wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.
Old April 14th 12, 02:42 PM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)
Old April 14th 12, 04:41 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

F Murtz wrote:
?
Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear
ended

I haven't seen any posts to a.bicyle for months, except for the Sydney
car 'incident'.

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)

I remember that. I guess it would have been too tempting to tell all
before the court case.
Old April 15th 12, 01:15 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:42:51 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

One of the prolific posters here was rear ended and told not to post for
a while (by his lawyers???)

These things happen in Oxford Street.

Old April 16th 12, 03:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Phil H[_2_]

On Apr 14, 8:41*pm, F Murtz wrote:
F Murtz wrote:
?

Just testing as I have seen no activity on the five newsgroups I have
been watching for a while.
And by the way,next to none on this one since a certain party was rear ended

Post something, then. (And I mean something about cycling, rather than
something about how there are no posts.)

-- Phil