How long would you last alive on a bike like this?

Old January 27th 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, alt.planning.urban, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides, uk.rec.cycling
donquijote1954

Default How long would you last alive on a bike like this?

On Jan 26, 1:44*pm, Bob wrote:
On Jan 26, 11:19*am, donquijote1954
wrote:

But the "cute issue" may bring fresh people into cycling, no?

It is the land equivalent of a paddleboat. Has anyone ever become
involved in boating after using one of those things? *g

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Just came back from canoeing. Not fast but supercomfortable with
backrest. The comfort issue is very important.

And I gotta confess I want a paddleboat too.
Old January 28th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, alt.planning.urban, rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides, uk.rec.cycling

On 26 Jan, 17:19, donquijote1954 wrote:

But the "cute issue" may bring fresh people into cycling, no?

If it did, the weight and drag would dump them straight back out
again!

Come on, it's a silly toy... Not that that's altogether a bad thing-
there's a place for silly toys... but it isn't Transport.

Cheers,
W.