F.S.: Used titanium Terry Fly Mens saddles

Old August 23rd 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Alan Lukka

Default F.S.: Used titanium Terry Fly Mens saddles

For Sale: I have four lightly used Terry Fly saddles. I have switched to
Fizik Aliante's on all of my bikes. Each saddle was used for less than 3
months and were never crashed on. They are made in Italy for Terry and have
titanium rails. The leather is still in great shape and the padding has not
been compressed much. I am asking $12.00 plus shipping for each saddle or I
will sell them all for $40.00 plus shipping.

-Alan

Old August 23rd 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Bob Chmara[_2_]

On Aug 23, 3:39*pm, "Alan Lukka" wrote:
For Sale: I have four lightly used Terry Fly saddles. I have switched to
Fizik Aliante's on all of my bikes. Each saddle was used for less than 3
months and were never crashed on. They are made in Italy for Terry and have
titanium rails. The leather is still in great shape and the padding has not
been compressed much. I am asking $12.00 plus shipping for each saddle or I
will sell them all for $40.00 plus shipping.

-Alan

Alan, I will take all of them if they haven't yet been claimed.

Bob Chmara
248 320-2119
Old August 29th 10, 07:46 PM
rangerset rangerset is offline
Junior Member

Location: vancouver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Chmara[_2_] View Post
On Aug 23, 3:39*pm, "Alan Lukka" wrote:
For Sale: I have four lightly used Terry Fly saddles. I have switched to
Fizik Aliante's on all of my bikes. Each saddle was used for less than 3
months and were never crashed on. They are made in Italy for Terry and have
titanium rails. The leather is still in great shape and the padding has not
been compressed much. I am asking $12.00 plus shipping for each saddle or I
will sell them all for $40.00 plus shipping.

-Alan

Alan, I will take all of them if they haven't yet been claimed.

Bob Chmara

248 320-2119
Hello Alan,

I am interested in one or more of the Terry saddles if they are still available. You can call if you like at: 604-731-9470. I will call you right back after first answering your call to cover the long distance charge. I have a 3.5 cents a minute service 24/7 across North America including Canada.