Drivel

Old January 31st 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling, nyc.bicycles
Sir Jeremy

Default Drivel

On 30 Jan, 21:36, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Mike Fox" wrote in message

I have never seen a more off-topic newsgroup where contributors
indulge in explicit inter-personal sniping, denigrating innuendo and
motor-mouthed braggadocio. *Having just bought a recumbent trike, I
hope this syndrom is confined to two-wheel recumbents or is not
catching.

I couldn't agree with Mike Fox more! This newsgroup, otherwise known as
ARBR, is the pits. It always has been the pits and it always will be the
pits because, let's face it, recumbent cyclists who like to post messages to
newsgroups are congenitally idiotic. ARBR is no exception is this regard
however. ALL cycling newsgroups are equally stupid.

The Great Ed Dolan has endeavored to sweep the detritus from the cycling
newsgroups, but to no avail. For every genius like Ed Dolan the Great, there
are a thousand and one idiots. Numbers count in the end after all.

I urge others not to snipe at one another nor to make innuendo type of
remarks and, most of all, not to engage in braggadocio. My God, are there no
limits! If only all of you would at least attempt to emulate the Great Ed
Dolan this would be a far, far better world.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Are you some sort of ferking nutter?
Old February 1st 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,nyc.bicycles
Tom Sherman[_2_]

"Mike Fox" wrote in message

[...]

Mr. Ed the Grate lurks under a bridge in southwest Minnesota.

"And never forget, life ultimately makes failures of all people."
- A. Derleth
Old February 1st 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,nyc.bicycles
Rob Lindauer

Sir Jeremy wrote:

Are you some sort of ferking nutter?

Please don't quote / repost his drivel. I've killfiled him and will be
happy never to see his name or vomit again. -RL
--
Rob Lindauer - Please change "att" to "sbc" for my real email address

Drivel Sir Jeremy General 4 February 2nd 08 06:30 PM
[OT] Filtering uk.rec.drivel and uk.tosspot Richard UK 4 June 8th 05 11:00 PM