Even in the middle of no-where

Old October 25th 17, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Even in the middle of no-where

On 14/10/2017 13:25, MrCheerful wrote:

cyclist runs into a parked car

https://www.orcadian.co.uk/police-ap...clist-injured/

QUOTE:
“It is important that all road users show due care and consideration for
other road users and do not allow their vehicle to obstruct the road.
ENDQUOTE

As a general principle, fair enough, but is this new concept, "... *all*
road users", going to apply to police drivers and their vehicles as well?

"Yes, madam, we DID attend at your house whilst the burglars were on the
premises, but we had to drive away because we couldn't find anywhere to
park".