we are putting a lot s*** into it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 11th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides

Default we are putting a lot s*** into it

On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 12:57:31 -0700, Mark Hickey
wrote:

That's why I would be opposed to spending
trillions of our hard-earned dollars trying to reduce CO2 emissions,
when there's very little evidence that it's more than a very, very
minor part of the problem.

One must wonder how the emissions from a million SUV's compare to a
single volcanic eruption-St. Helen's, Pinatubo, etc..
Interestingly, some propose the airborn dust from volcanic eruptions
act as a "Sunblock", reducing light that reaches the earth's surface
to be reemitted in longer wavelengths that are more readily trapped in
the "Greenhouse".
So we are back to articles of faith along party lines, that reduces
both positions to the stupid "Angels on the head of a pin"
speculation.

1: We're all gonna die and we are taking the polar bears with us.
2: Oh, Good. I can grow Super Beefsteak Tomatoes instead of Early
Girl Hybrids.
3: President Gore was robbed of his promised Birthright.
4: W, the drooling stammering lackey of Enron and the Oil and War
cartels did it all on purpose.
Everybody happy? Now what about CYCLING?