For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels.

Old June 20th 07, 01:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_137_]

Default For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels.

I've decided to clear the stable....

SCOTT CR1 PRO '07 - L 56CM
Stock parts with the following upgrades:
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
Crankset: Dura Ace 172.5mm
Dura Ace chain and cassette
Pedals: Dura Ace PD-7810 (the new ones)
Brakes: Carbon somethings (matches the frame nicely!)
6 months old, drive train has around 2000kms.

SCOTT CR1 PLASMA TEAM '07 (TT BIKE) - L 56CM
Wheelset: Deep dish Cosmic Carbone (2003?)
Groupset: Ultegra 10spd
Bars: FSA Vision R Bend Integrated Handlebars + FSA brakes
Dura Ace bar end shifters
6 months old, 1500kms on it

*Giant TCRc0 2006* - Size M-L (53.5) Compact Frame Sizing
Ultegra 10spd, Mavic Equipe (new)

*Giant XTC '06 MTB* - 19" Hardtail
SRAM x9 group, RockShox Reba SL fork

*Giant TCRc1 2005* - Size M-L (53.5) Frame/Fork only.

*Mavic Ksyrium Equipe* '06 wheel set (new/unused, Shimano)

Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 02:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bleve

On Jun 20, 10:38 am, gplama gplama.2sg...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
I've decided to clear the stable....

What're you replacing those dungers with?

Old June 20th 07, 02:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_138_]

Bleve Wrote:
On Jun 20, 10:38 am, gplama gplama.2sg...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
I've decided to clear the stable....

What're you replacing those dungers with?

I've got an alloy TCR which will serve me well. Along with my OCR
single speed for rainy days.

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 04:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_77_]

gplama Wrote:

Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

Farkin 'ell.... When is the bike shop opening up ?? Do you have a
pic of the XTC ??

--
MikeyOz

Old June 20th 07, 04:37 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

gplama wrote:
I've decided to clear the stable....

Lama the rule is n+1 not n-5.

DaveB
Old June 20th 07, 04:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-06-20, gplama (aka Bruce)

I've decided to clear the stable....

....shiny...I want...
Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

I think I need to make a trip down.

What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? Or spousal unit threatening
damage?

--
TimC
E = MC ** 2 +- 3db
Old June 20th 07, 05:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_139_]

MikeyOz Wrote:
Farkin 'ell.... When is the bike shop opening up ?? Do you have a pic
of the XTC ??

heh, closing down sale more like it...

This linky should work for the XTC - http://tinyurl.com/2btvq7

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 05:02 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama[_140_]

TimC Wrote:

What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? Or spousal unit threatening
damage?

Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.

--
gplama

Old June 20th 07, 08:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
byron27[_66_]

gplama Wrote:
Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.

you will get a knock on the door late at night from some bicycle
industry thugs if you keep up with that crazy talk...

--
byron27

Old June 20th 07, 08:48 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

Getting married? Been told? ;-)