Coker cycle co. facilities?

Old October 8th 08, 12:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

Default Coker cycle co. facilities?

So, basically, my family and I are going to Chattanooga Tennessee, in
the good old U.S. of A. for a wedding. My friend, who works in a a bike
shop, got something in the mail from the people down at the coker cycle
co. and gave it to me. I found out the address of the place and where
we are going to be, and, oddly enough, its less than half a mile away.
Has anyone near Tennessee ever been to this place and is it check-out
able?

I.E. is it just where they manufacture these unicycles or is there some
sort of bike shop located on the premises?

Thanks very much for any legitimate replies.

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old October 8th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

The Coker Tire Company primarily makes tires for antique autos. The
monster cruiser bikes and unicycles are just a side line. Call them up.
I'm sure they would be happy to give you a tour. Take some photos for
us.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith
Old October 8th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zogola

Now that is a great idea! When you contact them be sure to tell them
you are a regular here and you'd like to take some photos etc. They
would love the exposure, and everyone here would love the photos!

Kurt

--
zogola
Old October 9th 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni_Brian

Thanks much for ideas, my mom suggested getting in touch via email or
phone, so it seems that I just may do that.

--
Uni_Brian

Everybody love Everybody
Old October 10th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniaddict

Coker should make the ultimate 24x3 muni tire that doesn't go out of
production.

--
uniaddict

Any bay area riders up for a ride PM me!
'SixSixOne' (http://sixsixone.com/)
*85 foot coast!*
Old October 10th 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
StephenH

It's my understanding that the ONLY bike thing they actually make is the
new unicycle with the squid frame. I think the monster cruiser and
wheelman were both imported, and assume the original unicycle is
currently imported. So expect to see tires, not bikes.

--
StephenH