A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ad hoinem



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 10th 19, 10:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,352
Default ad hoinem

On 09/08/2019 21:17, AMuzi wrote:
I did not make this reply into anyone's post in particular because I
think there's plenty of fault out there.

I want to be clear that I strongly dislike this stuff and it ought to stop.

"you are a poo poo head" is not an argument. It's invective. And it's
not helpful.

Do I disagree strongly at times? Sure, just like everyone else. There
are subjects on which I argue and times when I choose not to engage,
just like everyone else. None of this has any bearing on the
intelligence or morality of others here.

Thank you all.


You don't have to listen[read], I have 3 people in my KF from this group
who are serial abusers and imho, have mental health issues, so in the
bin they went. Let them rant at the empty walls, scream at the void
where no one is listening, thrash, convulse and yes, even pout in their
infantile impotency. Ykims.
Ads
  #2  
Old August 10th 19, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,344
Default ad hoinem

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 10:39:00 AM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/08/2019 21:17, AMuzi wrote:
I did not make this reply into anyone's post in particular because I
think there's plenty of fault out there.

I want to be clear that I strongly dislike this stuff and it ought to stop.

"you are a poo poo head" is not an argument. It's invective. And it's
not helpful.

Do I disagree strongly at times? Sure, just like everyone else. There
are subjects on which I argue and times when I choose not to engage,
just like everyone else. None of this has any bearing on the
intelligence or morality of others here.



Thank you all.


You don't have to listen[read], I have 3 people in my KF from this group
who are serial abusers and imho, have mental health issues, so in the
bin they went. Let them rant at the empty walls, scream at the void
where no one is listening, thrash, convulse and yes, even pout in their
infantile impotency. Ykims.


Ykims???

AJ
  #3  
Old August 10th 19, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,787
Default ad hoinem

On 8/10/2019 9:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 10:39:00 AM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/08/2019 21:17, AMuzi wrote:
I did not make this reply into anyone's post in particular because I
think there's plenty of fault out there.

I want to be clear that I strongly dislike this stuff and it ought to stop.

"you are a poo poo head" is not an argument. It's invective. And it's
not helpful.

Do I disagree strongly at times? Sure, just like everyone else. There
are subjects on which I argue and times when I choose not to engage,
just like everyone else. None of this has any bearing on the
intelligence or morality of others here.



Thank you all.


You don't have to listen[read], I have 3 people in my KF from this group
who are serial abusers and imho, have mental health issues, so in the
bin they went. Let them rant at the empty walls, scream at the void
where no one is listening, thrash, convulse and yes, even pout in their
infantile impotency. Ykims.


Ykims???

AJ


I didn't get that either:
https://www.acronymfinder.com/You-Kn...8YKIMS%29.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


  #4  
Old August 11th 19, 12:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 9,344
Default ad hoinem

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 4:02:19 PM UTC+1, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/10/2019 9:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 10:39:00 AM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/08/2019 21:17, AMuzi wrote:
I did not make this reply into anyone's post in particular because I
think there's plenty of fault out there.

I want to be clear that I strongly dislike this stuff and it ought to stop.

"you are a poo poo head" is not an argument. It's invective. And it's
not helpful.

Do I disagree strongly at times? Sure, just like everyone else. There
are subjects on which I argue and times when I choose not to engage,
just like everyone else. None of this has any bearing on the
intelligence or morality of others here.



Thank you all.

You don't have to listen[read], I have 3 people in my KF from this group
who are serial abusers and imho, have mental health issues, so in the
bin they went. Let them rant at the empty walls, scream at the void
where no one is listening, thrash, convulse and yes, even pout in their
infantile impotency. Ykims.


Ykims???

AJ


I didn't get that either:
https://www.acronymfinder.com/You-Kn...8YKIMS%29.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971


Thanks. -- AJ
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.