FS-Extended length Speedplay Pedal axles

Old September 29th 03, 02:16 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Default FS-Extended length Speedplay Pedal axles

For Zero and X-2, 1/2 inch longer. Installed for a fit and them removed(not
needed)-$45+ shipping

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com
Old September 30th 03, 01:52 AM
MG

Why do you keep pretending to be Italian?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
For Zero and X-2, 1/2 inch longer. Installed for a fit and them

removed(not
needed)-$45+ shipping

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

---

Old September 30th 03, 11:05 PM
Dave Thompson

I'm going to top post and tell you to give it a rest. Peter's one of
the best (and free to boot!) things to appear on this message board.
I've not spent a dime at his place (yet) but he has provided me, and
countless others, tons of valuable and free info. We like him, you
don't. Go away!

Old October 1st 03, 12:06 AM
MG

I have no problem with anyone giving information, and naturally they are
plugging their store. My problem is with his incessant posting of the same
items for sale at RETAIL prices.

If he wants to flog his wares buy ADVERTISING like the rest of the retail
world. You don't see Colorado Cyclist in here posting their many products,
the reason is they're an ongoing business concern who buys advertising
(remember they sponsored the Tour de France?).

Post information if you please, stop posting your for sale and for auction
items, and if someone is looking for something, reply to them personally,
not one of your "I know your looking for something else, but I am going to
reply with what crap I have to flog at you, and guess what I'll charge you
RETAIL or HIGHER!"

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

om...

"MG" wrote in message

Why do you keep pretending to be Italian?

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
For Zero and X-2, 1/2 inch longer. Installed for a fit and them

removed(not
needed)-$45+ shipping

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

---

---

BB and pedal thread direction - WHY? Mike Beauchamp Techniques 49 May 13th 04 09:14 AM
Longer crankarms Jiyang Chen Racing 129 March 18th 04 12:37 PM
FS-Speedplay extended length axles Qui si parla Campagnolo Marketplace 6 September 29th 03 01:44 PM