bicycle stuff

Old May 23rd 11, 04:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
F Murtz[_2_]

Default bicycle stuff

pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/
Old May 23rd 11, 05:08 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 23/05/2011 1:21 PM, F Murtz wrote:
pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

I dunno, man, that bike setup look dangerous - I didn't see any brakes
on the bikes and I reckon it's madness getting onto a bike with no
brakes, notwithstanding the fact that I'd have to put on tight clothing
AND get extra padding in ...eeerrrr... certain places.
Old May 23rd 11, 05:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers[_2_]

"Geoff Lock" wrote
On 23/05/2011 1:21 PM, F Murtz wrote:

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

I dunno, man, that bike setup look dangerous - I didn't see any
brakes on the bikes and I reckon it's madness getting onto a bike
with no brakes, notwithstanding the fact that I'd have to put on
tight clothing AND get extra padding in ...eeerrrr... certain
places.

You can do without brakes on a fixie.
Track bikes don't have brakes either.

Theo

Old May 23rd 11, 06:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 23/05/2011 2:08 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 23/05/2011 1:21 PM, F Murtz wrote:
pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

I dunno, man, that bike setup look dangerous - I didn't see any brakes
on the bikes and I reckon it's madness getting onto a bike with no
brakes, notwithstanding the fact that I'd have to put on tight clothing
AND get extra padding in ...eeerrrr... certain places.

You reckon those two just slotted into place,
Old May 23rd 11, 07:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

On Mon, 23 May 2011 13:21:46 +1000, F Murtz wrote:

pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

Two ways of reading that. Bicycles Kill or Bicycle Skill. ;-)

Old May 24th 11, 02:48 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 23/05/2011 4:53 PM, Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 13:21:46 +1000, F wrote:

pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

Two ways of reading that. Bicycles Kill or Bicycle Skill. ;-)

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Especially since Murtz got it
from a motorcycle group.
Old June 24th 11, 01:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Shirley Nott[_2_]

Old June 24th 11, 01:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Shirley Nott[_2_]

F Murtz wrote:
pinched from aus.motorcycles, maybe jeoff could practice.

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill/

Nice skills.

My efforts to ride a unicycle were spectacularly less impressive.

Skills are skills. I bow to them. Nice work.

I appreciate the effort and the talent.

I bet the are good road cyclists and can do mean tricks on trails.

Shirley.