Happy Wheels at Kingsford - revisited

Old July 6th 11, 04:56 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Happy Wheels at Kingsford - revisited

On 6/07/2011 7:39 PM, Krypsis wrote:
On 2/07/2011 12:28 PM, tomasso wrote:

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message
On 30/06/2011 2:37 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:

In summary, Stew (I thought he introduced himself the second time round
as "Stu", as in "Stuart" but in retrospect, he probably DID mean "Stew"
as in "Steward")

Now I know what has been niggling me these coupla days, that should
have had been "Stewart" and not "Steward". It didn't seem right when I
was typing the above paragraph but I just couldn't figure out what it
was - now I know

But "Stew" is in "Steward".

Got a stew on the stove! Does that count??

Buddy, that's worth, at least, 10 points

Happy 39th Birthday to the Yellow Cow on Bicycle Wheels Tom Sherman °_°[_2_] Techniques 11 April 3rd 10 10:37 PM
C-Record headset & wheels, other Campy wheels, XT/Mavic mtb wheels,Cannondale frame... zip27514 Marketplace 0 July 2nd 08 05:24 AM
Shoeless Joe - revisited Mamba Mountain Biking 3 November 10th 07 05:22 AM
Helmets revisited Jeff A UK 6 December 15th 04 02:44 PM
training wheels for rollers revisited -- front roller placement, steel pipe rollers F1 Techniques 1 November 25th 03 05:46 PM