Web sites that ship to Australia

Old February 15th 07, 12:13 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Spinners_are_winners

Default Web sites that ship to Australia

Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

Old February 15th 07, 08:17 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Nick Payne

Some I have used with good results:

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/

http://www.settlecycles.co.uk/shop/

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/

http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/index.html

http://www.icyclesusa.com/

And I've bought a fair amount of cycling gear off eBay over the past few
years.

Nick

oups.com...

Old February 15th 07, 11:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
roshea

As well as probikekit, I have also used http://3ringcycles.com/ in the
USA.

I heard about 3ring on an older thread like this and have used them 3
or 4 times with great service each time. They price match other USA web
stores and charge very reasonable shipping. They also trade on ebay as
"geargurl".

--
roshea

Old February 16th 07, 12:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Artoi

In article .com,
"Spinners_are_winners" wrote:

Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

There are many US based sites that'll ship to Australia. But the problem
is postage. They typically start at US$22-25 for the minimum order.
That's a significant cost compared with A$18 of PBK.
Old February 16th 07, 12:29 AM posted to aus.bicycle
rooman

Spinners_are_winners Wrote:
Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles'www.Kennedydirect.com' (http://www.kennedydirect.com/) reckon they will

be running live by this weekend and are aiming to be competitive with
pbk and others ... you might still find pbk lower if you can avoid GST.

there's 'www.velomaster.com' (http://www.velomaster.com) from NZ have
some good prices on US stuff at much lower than retail in Oz.

--
rooman

Old February 16th 07, 12:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Friday

Spinners_are_winners wrote:
Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

Jenson are pretty good, especially for mountain bike stuff.

http://www.jensonusa.com/

Friday
Old February 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Bean Long

Spinners_are_winners wrote:
Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

And Torpedo7: NZ based with an AU server

http://www.torpedo7.com.au

Quick, reliable and cheap delivery.

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying
Old February 16th 07, 12:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
paulh

On Feb 15, 11:13 pm, "Spinners_are_winners"
wrote:
Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

Another US site that I have used and was happy with is gotta ride
bikes - http://www.gottaridebikes.com/Mercha...vc?Screen=SFNT
.. They will send light packages by post which is a lot cheaper than
courier. I email them with my intended purchase before I actually
order and they give an idea of postage etc.

Old February 16th 07, 02:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Resound

Depends what you're after. www.aebike.com are good.

Old February 16th 07, 06:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter Signorini

"Resound" wrote in message

"Spinners_are_winners" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of any good web sites that ship to Australia? The
only ones that I have come across so far are probikekit and racycles

Depends what you're after. www.aebike.com are good.

Yes I've had some good deals from aebike. They have a good range of gear,
including commuting-type stuff.

Also don't forget:
www.phantomcycles.com.au
www.sjscycles.com great variety, especially good for touring gear
www.wallbike.com

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@

A Ship of Fools ? Keith Racing 0 June 30th 06 10:42 PM
places to buy in australia (or to ship to australia) janey Unicycling 12 December 31st 05 10:30 AM
Abandon Ship? B. Lafferty Racing 21 November 30th 05 12:50 PM
Rocket Mid Ship rack (was Mid Ship Rack for Stratus?) hmiller Recumbent Biking 0 April 9th 04 08:27 PM
Someday soon my ship will come in... Graeme Unicycling 3 October 9th 03 06:24 AM