California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

Old September 26th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

Spencer Hochberg;1102504 wrote:

I need to register sometime soon.

ugh, I have a math midterm the monday after cmw...

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old October 2nd 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

16 days and counting!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 2nd 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

MuniAddict;1106025 wrote:
16 days and counting!

wooOOOoot! i can't wait! so does that mean you're going?

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
3 balls- 401 catches
4 balls-83 catches
5-balls-workin on it
Old October 2nd 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

fatlardboy13;1106029 wrote:
wooOOOoot! i can't wait! so does that mean you're going?

Well I can't go all three days, but I'm shooting for the weekend. I just
got a call from Miles' mom Marty, and we talked for a while and she
wanted me to remind everybody to REGISTER ASAP, to avoid the last minute
rush!

Old October 2nd 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

MuniAddict;1106032 wrote:
Well I can't go all three days, but I'm shooting for the weekend. I just
got a call from Miles' mom Marty, and we talked for a while and she
wanted me to remind everybody to REGISTER ASAP, to avoid the last minute
rush!

i printed my registration out a month ago and still haven't gotten it
in. I hope to see you there.

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 2nd 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
critter

I wish I was going but I'm not.

I hope everybody has a great time!!

--
critter

MUni! The closest I'll ever get to bull riding!
Old October 2nd 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

critter;1106045 wrote:
I wish I was going but I'm not.

I hope everybody has a great time!!

Man, Dani,

I was looking forward to buying you a beer I still owe you from Tahoe
for sending back my camara.

Well, next year then! Sorry to hear your out on this one.

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
Old October 3rd 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Thank you to everyone who has registered so far! They've been coming in
the last few days.

If you are someone who is going to be registering at the event, please
come the morning of about 30 minutes before hand so that we can take
care of that and so that you can ride.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Dept Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old October 3rd 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

To everyone in San Diego, Orange County, and LA, please make sure you
register!

@ Rod and Adam Brody (if they see this)

Can you guys please send out a message to your clubs / mailing lists so
that people know about this event? It would be a bummer if someone so
close by didn't come just because they didn't know about it.

Thanks!
Miles

Old October 3rd 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

If I am putting mine in the mail today or tomorrow, do I have to pay the
late fee? I read on the form that the "early" deadline is Oct. 5. Just
wondering if that is when it should be in the mail or when it should be
in your hands.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com'