At CMW -Looking for Thousands Oaks camo helmet rider

Old December 4th 08, 08:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
teachndad

Default At CMW -Looking for Thousands Oaks camo helmet rider

Hi,

I was at CMW and I met a rider from Thousands Oaks Calfornia. He had
on a green camo helmet. He was on a 24" Muni and rode after the Cokers
during the Coker race and I think he filmed it with a helmet cam.
Anyone know who that was? I live about 13 miles South of there and
wanted to get his email address or screen name to set up a ride over
winter break.

PM your response, thanks

--
teachndad

Rod Wylie 'MountainUnicyclingLA.com'
(http://www.mountainunicyclingla.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'UnicycleRoundupLA.com/' (http://unicycleroundupla.com/)
Old December 4th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Could it quite possibly have been?
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74483

--
MuniSano
Old December 5th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The Munieer

MuniSano;1143188 wrote:
Could it quite possibly have been?
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74483

Hi, if it's Corbin you are referring to, it's not him

thanks

--
The Munieer

Rod Wylie - Email teachndad (att) gmail(dott) com

'MountainUnicyclingLA.com' (http://www.mountainunicyclingLA.com)
'UnicycleTips.com' (http://UnicycleTips.com)
'Greater Los Angeles Area Trails - Descriptions'
(http://tinyurl.com/6h8zn)