Fashion

Old July 21st 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default Fashion

I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
out of fashion.

DR
Old July 21st 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 21/07/2012 17:11, DirtRoadie wrote:
I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
out of fashion.

I for one won't shed any tears at their passing.

Old July 21st 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:11:14 UTC-4, DirtRoadie wrote:
I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
out of fashion.

DR

And Wiggins, of course, will never be out of fashion -- http://www.fredperry.com/men/bradley-wiggins

J. Spaceman
Old July 21st 12, 08:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mower Man

On 21/07/2012 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:11:14 UTC-4, DirtRoadie wrote:
I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
out of fashion.

DR

And Wiggins, of course, will never be out of fashion --
http://www.fredperry.com/men/bradley-wiggins

J. Spaceman

65 quid for a tee with a zip? Forget it. Makes LiveStrong look cheap.

Wiggo looks very like a 60s rock muso in those shots, no?

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)
Old July 21st 12, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael[_10_]

On Saturday, July 21, 2012 2:41:12 PM UTC-5, Mower Man wrote:
On 21/07/2012 7:24 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:11:14 UTC-4, DirtRoadie wrote:
>> I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
>> out of fashion.
>>
>> DR
>
> And Wiggins, of course, will never be out of fashion -->
http://www.fredperry.com/men/bradley-wiggins

> J. Spaceman

65 quid for a tee with a zip? Forget it. Makes LiveStrong look cheap.

Wiggo looks very like a 60s rock muso in those shots, no?

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)

He's also very Mod.

http://contre-pied.blog.lemonde.fr/2...ins-icone-mod/
Old July 21st 12, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

On 21/07/2012 7:24 PM, wrote:
> On Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:11:14 UTC-4, DirtRoadie *wrote:
>> I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
>> out of fashion.
>>
>> DR
>
> And Wiggins, of course, will never be out of fashion -->http://www.fredperry.com/men/bradley-wiggins
>

> J. Spaceman

65 quid for a tee with a zip? Forget it. Makes LiveStrong look cheap.

Wiggo looks very like a 60s rock muso in those shots, no?

--
Chris

'Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it
every six months.'

(Oscar Wilde.)

He's also very Mod.

http://contre-pied.blog.lemonde.fr/2...ins-icone-mod/

I had been thinking the tri-spoke TT wheel was old skool. I see Wiggo
did well on one.
Coz
Old July 23rd 12, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Gregory Sutter

On 2012-07-21, DirtRoadie wrote:
I predict that from this point forward, pointy TT helmets will fall
out of fashion.

I don't think it's ever been fashionable to wear them point forward.

--
Gregory S. Sutter Mostly Harmless

http://zer0.org/~gsutter/