Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters andsidewalks

Old April 17th 08, 08:03 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Where the cyclists in America belong: back alleys, gutters and sidewalks

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:16:53 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:36:28 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
. ..
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage
your truck.

Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about
children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your missing your meds, right?

I am not driving a god damn ****ing truck with murder in my heart like you
are!

What song is that? Got the lyrics?

Hey, why not get a real job like clerking at Wal-Mart? That ought to suit
you better.

When I make $75 an hour, why should I downgrade myself to your
Greeter wages?

Because driving a god damn ****ing truck is bad for your mental health. What
good does it do to steal that much per hour when you have lost your soul.
But maybe you will hit and kill (murder) a kid with your god damn ****ing
truck and end your days in a state prison where, I assure you, you will be
getting more like 75 cents per hour. Even that is too much for an asshole
like you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 17th 08, 08:11 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 06:55:57 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr
2008 01:41:28 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:02:27 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
Its gonna be hard for me to ride one of my bikes..yes I do also ride
bicycles...to work every day with the 900 lbs of tools, welders and
parts that I drag around for the average 135 miles per day that I
drive. [...]
my two biggest fears when driving are kids chasing a ball across the
roadway,[...]

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Bad Kharma and the wailing of the next of kin can be irritating.

The Cosmic Damage is often worse than the Cosmetic.

pyotr

Indeed.

Gunner

Just a couple of assholes who are into poking one another. How the hell did
these two numskulls ever end up on ARBR? I attribute it all to that idiot
cyclist from Florida who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. He
is all blather and nonsense - and is crazy as a loon besides. **** him and
all his **** I say!

Old April 17th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Bob Brock

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:03:04 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
.. .
Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]
[...]

Gunner doesn't drive a truck. He works on machines when he isn't
telling lies that is. He just drives his pickup truck to work.

Old April 17th 08, 09:29 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:03:04 -0500, "Edward Dolan"

[...]

Gunner wrote:

What song is that? Got the lyrics?

Hey, why not get a real job like clerking at Wal-Mart? That ought to
suit
you better.

When I make $75 an hour, why should I downgrade myself to your
Greeter wages?

Because driving a god damn ****ing truck is bad for your mental health.
What
good does it do to steal that much per hour when you have lost your soul.
But maybe you will hit and kill (murder) a kid with your god damn ****ing
truck and end your days in a state prison where, I assure you, you will be
getting more like 75 cents per hour. Even that is too much for an asshole
like you.

Gunner doesn't drive a truck. He works on machines when he isn't
telling lies that is. He just drives his pickup truck to work.

Even so he has the trucker mentality. He needs to ride a bicycle instead.
Maybe then he would get his head screwed on straight.

Old April 18th 08, 12:43 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Thu, 17 Apr 2008
00:07:35 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

Edward Dolan wrote:
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[...]
pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Says the man with an Irish last name.

The least the moron could do is change his first name to Peter. Slavic
names
are ridiculous in America. Let the dunce return to the land of his
ancestors
if he wants to keep his Pyotr.

Eddy here needs to learn a little more about the Internet, and
realty. Pyotr is one of several cognates for my birth name, and I've
used most of them as I traveled or studied foreign languages. (I
can't spell in four languages and two alphabets.)

I think you mean that you CAN spell in four languages and two alphabets. But
this does not mean you have any common sense. For heaven's sakes, settle on
one name with one spelling!

American names would be from the indigenous languages spoken by the
American Indians.

Nonsense, the Indians were conquered and largely displaced by Europeans
mainly from the British Isles.

And you may go back. My Ancestors were not immigrants but
colonists, founding cities in the Massachusetts Bay Colony. So head
on back to the old sod, Eddy the late comer.

This nation does not need any more immigrants, whether legal or illegal. If
we were sane, we would stop all immigration to this country except for a few
highly educated types which we can't produce ourselves. The very last thing
this country needs is more uneducated peasants from Mexico.

Old April 18th 08, 12:49 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Edward Dolan

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
"Edward Dolan" reported Elvis on Wed, 16 Apr 2008
21:30:26 -0500 in misc.survivalism :

"pyotr filipivich" wrote
Well, he loves his god damn ****ing truck more than he cares about
children
as befits any self-respecting truck driver. Yea, macho man!

Your [You're] missing your meds, right?

I doubt it. He probably feels really great and doesn't miss them
at all.

pyotr

pyotr filipivich

Get an American name you dip****!

Get one yourself! - and stop using that British one, now.

Your name is gibberish, although it might pass in Slavic lands. I have a
noble and pure name as befits my status in life. We can't all be peasants
like you. Now go crawl back under your rock, oh ye miserable Slav!

Old April 18th 08, 12:52 AM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
pyotr filipivich

--
pyotr filipivich
The two oldest cliches in the book are "The Good Old Days were

Old April 18th 08, 03:08 PM posted to misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking
Gunner[_2_]

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:11:48 -0500, "Edward Dolan"
wrote:

Why? Children are hardly large enough to do more than cosmetic damage to
your truck.

Bad Kharma and the wailing of the next of kin can be irritating.

The Cosmic Damage is often worse than the Cosmetic.

pyotr

Indeed.

Gunner

Just a couple of assholes who are into poking one another. How the hell did
these two numskulls ever end up on ARBR? I attribute it all to that idiot
cyclist from Florida who does not know his ass from a hole in the ground. He
is all blather and nonsense - and is crazy as a loon besides. **** him and
all his **** I say!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

So you admit to being a "fudge packer"

I was wondering..you sounded a bit militant.

Old April 18th 08, 03:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,aus.bicycle,dc.biking,misc.survivalism,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Gunner[_2_]

wrote:

Hey, why not get a real job like clerking at Wal-Mart? That ought to suit
you better.

When I make $75 an hour, why should I downgrade myself to your
Greeter wages?

Because driving a god damn ****ing truck is bad for your mental health.

Whats the difference between my E350 extended length, and your Yugo
fagmobile? I can carry a bunch of parts and tools, while you have a
hard time carrying your lunch.

What
good does it do to steal that much per hour when you have lost your soul.

Steal? Is that Marxist Speech for an honest days work, for an honest
days pay?

But maybe you will hit and kill (murder) a kid with your god damn ****ing
truck and end your days in a state prison where, I assure you, you will be
getting more like 75 cents per hour. Even that is too much for an asshole
like you.

If the little tyke is running away from your sexual advances , darts
into traffic and into the path of my vehicle, be it my truck, or my
BMW motorcycle, its hardly murder on my part, though a good case can
be made it is, on yours.
After which you will be tried, convicted and sent to prison, where
they will put you into general population, and being a child molesting
fagboi, you will be gang raped repeatedly, until you will either slit
your own wrists, or some con will stuff a frozen hotdog down your
throat and choke you to death.

Either way, Im sure your parents and what few friends you may have
had, will beath a sign of relief. I on the other hand will **** on
your grave for making that child run out in front of me.

Shrug

Gunner