Ideal for refreshments...

Old May 9th 06, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Ideal for refreshments...

I've noticed that some denizens of urc have a fondness for BEER.

So I thought I'd pass along the following link.

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...88&src _t=hfp

Perhaps, used sensibly of course, it could be an ideal method of
transporting BEER when on a 'bent ;-)

Cheers, helen s

--

~~
you may need to remove dependence

Old May 9th 06, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

In article , wafflycat (w*a*ff
) wrote:
I've noticed that some denizens of urc have a fondness for BEER.

So I thought I'd pass along the following link.

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...88&src _t=hfp

Perhaps, used sensibly of course, it could be an ideal method of
transporting BEER when on a 'bent ;-)

Scoff ye may, but I know more than one Dark Side racer who carries
supplies of liquid precisely thus.

Not BEER though.

Do not top-post like a Cretinous Foul-Yob fit only for Stoning.
Old May 9th 06, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wafflycat wrote:
I've noticed that some denizens of urc have a fondness for BEER.

Whatever givesh you that impreshun?

So I thought I'd pass along the following link.

Got one of those already built-in, thanks! (Part of the idea of cycling
is an attempt to get rid of it...)

d.

Old May 9th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wafflycat wrote:
http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...88&src _t=hfp

Perhaps, used sensibly of course, it could be an ideal method of
transporting BEER when on a 'bent ;-)

Nice. It's gotta be more practical than a Camelbak.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Old May 9th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Danny Colyer wrote:
wafflycat wrote:

http://www.firebox.com/index.html?di...88&src _t=hfp

Perhaps, used sensibly of course, it could be an ideal method of
transporting BEER when on a 'bent ;-)

Nice. It's gotta be more practical than a Camelbak.

Oh I don't know, a CamelBak full of gin and a water bottle of tonic
would fit the bill...

Ideal loaded touring wheel john Techniques 48 February 1st 06 11:12 PM
Is there such a thing as an ideal bike? Coyoteboy Mountain Biking 59 October 21st 05 01:38 PM
FS: Compact Rings..ideal for Cross bike 50/36T NEW Chad G Marketplace 0 January 25th 05 02:22 AM
Ideal cycling physique? Rick UK 56 March 25th 04 08:52 PM
Ideal Bikes steve UK 3 February 27th 04 07:52 PM