More Coker Handle Questions.

Old December 12th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

Default More Coker Handle Questions.

Alright, so here's the deal. I want the A T 7 handle. I have the
standard issue KH seat post. I would like to know all the parts I will
need in order to get this handle to work. Posting the links would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -

Old December 12th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

muzzle wrote:
You'll require a rail type seatpost (bike style post) in the correct
diameter to fit your frame.

I am assuming you mean one like this.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=602

I was looking at this one. I am not exactly sure the diameter of the
coker seat post tube.

I think it is something like 22.2 mm. Is this correct?

Chase

Old December 12th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pdc

Yes a stock Coker is 22.2. A primo works nicely, and cheap too.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old December 12th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniTyler

*Hello World*

*Do you all think an AT7 would be worth it on my Nimbus 29er?
Thanks.*

--
UniTyler

tobbogonist wrote:
and yes it will only have 1 wheel and will not run on suger and farts

SAVAGE wrote:
IT WAS A TOY COWBOY GUN!!!!

01100011 01101111 01111000 01110100 01111001 01101100 01000000 01100111
01101101 01100001 01101001 01101100 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old December 12th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

NO, the primo post does not fit to the T7. I ordered the Primo and
neither of the adapters matched the spacing of the T7 rails. The post
diameter is correct however. I'd get the KH rail post.

Unitik908 wrote:
I am assuming you mean one like this.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=602

I was looking at this one. I am not exactly sure the diameter of the
coker seat post tube.

I think it is something like 22.2 mm. Is this correct?

Chase

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

Old December 12th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

FMF make a lightweight and strong aluminium rail-type seatpost in 22.2mm
diameter. Bedford unicycles is where I got mine. They also come in sexy
carbon fibre!

--
TonyMelton

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
TonyMelton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2118

Old December 12th 06, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Chrashing wrote:
NO, the primo post does not fit to the T7. I ordered the Primo and
neither of the adapters matched the spacing of the T7 rails. The post
diameter is correct however. I'd get the KH rail post.

Wierd, I woulkd have thought they'd make the spacing standard, but
apparently not. The KH won't fit, it works great on my nimbus frame but
is too large a diametre for a coker frame. I'd go with tony's advice.

--
kington99

Dave

Old December 12th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

kington99 wrote:
Wierd, I woulkd have thought they'd make the spacing standard, but
apparently not. The KH won't fit, it works great on my nimbus frame but
is too large a diametre for a coker frame. I'd go with tony's advice.

Well, the Primo didn't fit my T7 rails, maybe I could have forced it,
but I didn't. It is close to fitting, could be a tolerance problem. I
haven't tried another rail post adapter, since I ended up using a std
bolted seat post.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501

More Coker Handle Questions. muzzle Unicycling 0 December 12th 06 12:45 AM
Handle for Coker. Tim Morin Unicycling 2 October 6th 06 04:30 AM
Brakes and Handle Bar for Coker tuck Unicycling 17 April 18th 05 03:27 PM
my coker handle, rev. 3 unisk8r Unicycling 8 June 16th 04 03:22 AM
Coker handle solution Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 17 March 26th 04 04:25 AM