Tom Sherman - may he never return!

Old June 28th 08, 03:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc

Default Tom Sherman - may he never return!

On Jun 27, 7:35*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
It seems that the redoubtable Tom Sherman has left us, this time for good..
Let us hope so!

He slunk off into the night with nary a goodbye or a **** you! But that is
him to the core. How unlike the Great Ed Dolan he was. Ed Dolan the Great
has taken at least 6 final farewells from these newsgroups, each with much
cussing and swearing and slamming of doors. Nay, Ed Dolan the Great does not
go quietly into that good night.

I will miss his sorry ass to kick around. JimmyMac is no substitute for Tom
Sherman. He is a wordsmith, but he is not a thinker. *Who else is there? No
one - that is who. My God, it has finally happened - only the Great Ed Dolan
here to commiserate with Himself. We Great Ones are laws unto Ourselves.
Will someone who is not an idiot please present their sorry ass here so Ed
Dolan the Great can kick it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Put this loser on IGNORE!
Old June 28th 08, 01:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Pat[_11_]

Put this loser on IGNORE!

Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
foolishness!

Pat in TX

Old June 28th 08, 02:11 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc

On Jun 28, 5:36*am, "Pat" wrote:
Put this loser on IGNORE!

Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
foolishness!

Pat in TX

Well that's nice! So now I'M the bad guy here!
Old June 28th 08, 04:17 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Pat[_11_]

Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
foolishness!

Pat in TX

Well that's nice! So now I'M the bad guy here!

Dude, own up to your mistake! You did it. You.

Old June 28th 08, 04:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc

On Jun 28, 8:17*am, "Pat" wrote:
Okay, so why didn't YOU put him on ignore instead of reposting his dreck?
Why, why, why, if you think so little of him (as do we all) is it that YOU
are the one to effectively give him wider distribution from reposting?

You are the one going to get put on ignore if you don't stop this
foolishness!

Pat in TX

Well that's nice! So now I'M the bad guy here!

Dude, own up to your mistake! You did it. You.

Geez. You cyclists ARE a bunch of whack-a-doodles!
Old July 10th 08, 02:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
JimmyMac

On Jul 9, 6:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 6, 8:00 am, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Trolls are people too?

Actually, the local troll is a person. But I believe he is unbalanced
and would be much happier if he did something about it. I say in all
sincerity and with no malice that he should pursue counseling, meds,
or both. I don't think he will, but somebody who admits to spending
his life in a darkened house hating the world should seek help. It's
his problem not mine, so I haven't taken my bike and gone home.

I certainly do agree with you that Tom Sherman should do something other
than vent his hatred on the honorable members of these noble newsgroups. He
will likely self-destruct any day now from all that venom he stores in his
sorry brain. JimmyMac is another poor lost soul who should also do something
other than stalk and whine. He is truly a pitiful case.

Just in case you don't get a reply in this regard, allow me to clue
you in ... the reference was not to Tom but to YOU! Not even you
could be this dumb or could you?

Thank God that the Great Ed Dolan is here to keep everyone on the straight
and narrow. Yea, many are called but few are chosen. We Great Ones have
heavy crosses to bear.
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Tom Sherman - may he never return! [email protected] General 7 July 10th 08 02:31 AM
Return of stolen bag Jo UK 0 November 14th 06 10:37 AM
Return of the shakey hub Radical Reed Unicycling 8 August 15th 06 02:32 PM
Return of a Unicycle Helen Deborah Vecht UK 0 March 8th 06 11:01 AM
Return of an old friend :D Peka Australia 5 September 1st 05 10:54 AM